BBCs and the Covid vaccine?

To get the vaccine or not?

• Total voters
Not only are you uninformed, (I assume you think 9/11 was actually committed by Al Qaeda etc)
You have an incredibly dangerous communist mindset. Move to Australia or China, I think you would really fit in there.
BTW I have visited both countries and had a great time. How 9/11 occurred has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation.

What is truly dangerous is people like you who link public health policy, or medical science to a political system. The truth is that during times when there is a declared state of emergency, restrictions can be placed on what we can do.

Even a simpleton would understand that the law requires you to pull your car over to the side of the road and yield the right of way even momentarily when there is a police car, fire truck, ambulance, or emergency vehicle coming. Or lets say a hurricane or tornado has come through your town, local officials can impose a curfew, or deny access to your home or neighborhood during an emergency. Hopefully someone who is as "informed" as you UKsub would understand that. This pandemic has been declared as an emergency situation from national, down to the local level.

At the end of the day, COVID can make you sick and ******* you in a Communist country, democracy, or monarchy. The political system does not matter. COVID doesn't care! So COVID emergency restrictions or mandates are a small price to pay to save lives, and put us on the road of getting back to normal, no matter what country you call home.

Just smash anyone restricting you. There are not so many guys at least on top of this farce. After some time will be short of braves to tell people what they shoul and not should do.

That is invasion into private life and liberty and you are fully entitled to remove all the barriers

Do you understand how traditional vaccines work? (Which btw is not what these covid mRNA ones are, but thats another story)

MY Vaccine status has NO impact on YOUR vaccine status.
I understand how vaccines work.

your vaccine status actually does matter. if you have an unvaxed reservoir of people keeping the disease around, it mutates over time until a new strain breaks through that the original vaccine doesn't work on.

then we have to do this all over again.

Just smash anyone restricting you. There are not so many guys at least on top of this farce. After some time will be short of braves to tell people what they shoul and not should do.

That is invasion into private life and liberty and you are fully entitled to remove all the barriers

never in history have so many bitched and moaned so hard about something so trivial that would help them and others so much

it's like if the government asked you not to jump off a bridge, and immediately you punch 10 cops on your way to jump of the nearest one to demonstrate your liberty

Yes exactly. They should know the freedom borders and refuse do an order as it is against personal freedom.

If they decide to follow they have to realise possible consequences

BTW Ive and people followed 'expert advice' which was supposed for 2 weeks and after 18 months we hear the same story from the media

That is the proof that so called advice is worth nothinng so there will never be any restriction respected anymore. Never mask again never test, not even mentioning vaccine.

Just will look at people with mask like zoo attractions and laugh

Last edited:
BTW I have visited both countries and had a great time. How 9/11 occurred has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation.

What is truly dangerous is people like you who link public health policy, or medical science to a political system. The truth is that during times when there is a declared state of emergency, restrictions can be placed on what we can do.

Even a simpleton would understand that the law requires you to pull your car over to the side of the road and yield the right of way even momentarily when there is a police car, fire truck, ambulance, or emergency vehicle coming. Or lets say a hurricane or tornado has come through your town, local officials can impose a curfew, or deny access to your home or neighborhood during an emergency. Hopefully someone who is as "informed" as you UKsub would understand that. This pandemic has been declared as an emergency situation from national, down to the local level.

At the end of the day, COVID can make you sick and ******* you in a Communist country, democracy, or monarchy. The political system does not matter. COVID doesn't care! So COVID emergency restrictions or mandates are a small price to pay to save lives, and put us on the road of getting back to normal, no matter what country you call home.

black bart my man......we GOT to speak about this belief..........I respect that you got a right to believe and do what you want to do, or feel what it is YOU got to do.......Im cool with that......BUT................this is BULLSHIT what you said:

The diff is that ALL you said sound like it is TEMPORARY and WILL end when the situation is over. When the "Emergency is over" you think govt restrictions is REALLY gonna be returned to how it was before???? Come ON MAN, be real.

Again I say ALL that is TEMPORARY and will go away, return to normal, right? But, you get a shot, a experiment vaccine, and THAT........AINT NO WAY.........can be TOOK OUT and get YOU returned 'back to normal' the way YOU was before you took the shot. Like I say before, I respect the choice to do what YOU feel is necessary to do, but NOBODY is gonna tell me....make me......or ******* ME to do something like that....and know it CANT get undone.

Maybe......try to convince me.....show me...lot of information that got analyzed after all them millions of people got it.........and dont try to HIDE or LIE about the bad ******* that HAS HAPPENED to lot of people. You think all them lifes is just acceptable casualties for everybody else to benefit from? THAT IS FUCKED UP, and sound like more of that Tuskeegee Institute ******* that we got ****** to do so the whiteman can benefit from us.......again. Do what you got to do and leave me the fuck alone and STAY AWAY with them shots, or somebody IS gonna get fucked up.

the question must be asked, "can we get along OK when there are less foolish people around?"
Your post was Loud & Clear yet some will refuse to accept it OR care how their selfishness impacts everyone around them.
All we can hope for is either they DON'T get the virus or become a carrier, OR, that they die soon and help thin out the population of stupid & selfish people around us. At this point ANY of those options is OK with me.
My biggest concern, as you mentioned, is that a mutated variant of the covid will appear which will take medical science much longer to combat, and good, caring people will unnecessarily die in the process.
What's pissing me off right now is the fact that we're heading into the football & basketball seasons and holiday seasons, and we're all going to be in the same damn situation as LAST YEAR ... and THAT SUCKED. Worst Holiday & Sports seasons I've experienced in my whole damn life.
Fuck these selfish people.

That’s cool. Perspective is everything and it seems from some responses, that some think/feel like this: “it’s so beta” to “98 percent of the people hospitalized or dead from Covid are the unvaccinated.”

You stick your dick in whatever I don’t give a *******.
All I’m asking you simple-minded motherfuckers is, if studies have come back to show/prove that you can still get COVID why are you demanding vaccinations?
Its that simple.
We all make decisions; quit complaining why you think everyone else she follow suit.

That’s cool. Perspective is everything and it seems from some responses, that some think/feel like this: “it’s so beta” to “98 percent of the people hospitalized or dead from Covid are the unvaccinated.”

You stick your dick in whatever I don’t give a *******.
All I’m asking you simple-minded motherfuckers is, if studies have come back to show/prove that you can still get COVID why are you demanding vaccinations?
Its that simple.
We all make decisions; quit complaining why you think everyone else she follow suit.
I mean seriously. You’re telling me to have faith or trust or some other sap ******* about why I should get the vaccine but studies have shown that those who got the jab, are testing positive and “catching” a “virus”.
Im prepared for you internet scientists who will argue their stance based off merit, but how many times in the medical profession, has that proven effective.
Some scientists and other medical professionals will agree that a “virus” could never be a living organism in the first place.
OR some will speak on behalf of a non-learned medical individual is speaking in this capacity.
OR maybe you won’t.
Either way, I haven’t seen the simple question answered: why would I get the jab and knowing that I can still catch COVID?

So many people in this thread and on this topic in general confuse personal opinion with verifiable, scientific fact 🤦🏻‍♀️

Either way, I haven’t seen the simple question answered: why would I get the jab and knowing that I can still catch COVID?
Because it greatly reduces your chances of catching it in the first place, if you do catch it your chances of hospitalization and death are greatly reduced and the opportunity to mutate is also greatly reduced in vaccinated individuals.

Furthermore, if you choose not to get the vaccine, you shouldn't be seeking out medical intervention if you catch covid. There is a huge strain on medical systems worldwide and it's thanks to unvaccinated people. They're taking beds from people who need them more. If you don't trust science to prevent covid, why trust it to treat it once you have it?

Oh and on another note. I’ve seen a few of your posts and think you’re bright. So other than the occasional fling I imagine, like me there needs to be a full attraction to get naked and play.

Now we can see those men with whom we’d have little attraction because of their lack of awareness of such basic science. This isn’t PhD level science here, but basic medical history. Vaccines work to wipe out plagues.
You're bang on, I need connection on a mental and emotional level to want to get naked with someone.

Vaccination is a deal breaker for me, I don't fuck with ignorant people, and I don't fuck with selfish people and anyone actively choosing to prolong this pandemic and put everyone around them at risk is both.

Honestly I wonder why I even try to educate anyone who is so misguided. I suppose if someone is open to listening maybe I can make a difference. I have educated a few people I know.
I am always open to learning - I have many medical and science professionals in my immediate circle and have been corrected multiple times on info I mistakenly obtained throughout the pandemic.

I always welcome correction from people who actually know better. Once you stop being willing to change your mind based on new information, there's pretty much no hope left for you 💁🏻

Because it greatly reduces your chances of catching it in the first place, if you do catch it your chances of hospitalization and death are greatly reduced and the opportunity to mutate is also greatly reduced in vaccinated individuals.

Furthermore, if you choose not to get the vaccine, you shouldn't be seeking out medical intervention if you catch covid. There is a huge strain on medical systems worldwide and it's thanks to unvaccinated people. Thank They're taking beds from people who need them more. If you don't trust science to prevent covid, why trust it to treat it once you have
So many people in this thread and on this topic in general confuse personal opinion with verifiable, scientific fact 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can only speak for myself; the statement or opinion I originally posted might be a truth too heavy for most to accept.
I also realize the “science” that folks are wanting to present, doesn’t fit a certain narrative that THEY want.
I know the research my medical group has conducted and NONE of the facts point to anything that mainstream medical-media wants you to know.

And again, I’m mature enough to grasp what it means to be opinionated or have an opinion.
The responses I’ve seen so far, really show the true nature of folks: uninformed; uneducated; & scared.
I’m sure if properly addressed, I’m sure a conducted study would show the mental effect/affect this psyop has had on the global population.
It’s a little unsettling though, to see how quickly a concept like groupthink can spread like wildfire; much to the detriment of those who find themselves as unknowing participants.

As someone who firmly believes in self-identity and living your truth - this community for it’s size, has reacted very harshly to the opinions and views on this particular topic, in a divisive (dangerous) way.

Its that simple.

because it lowers chance of infection and lowers the severity if you do get an infection, and helps society by removing another vector from the viral reservior

COVID-19 Vaccines Help Protect against Severe Illness with COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Cases​

While COVID-19 vaccines are working well, some people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get sick, because no vaccines are 100% effective. These are called vaccine breakthrough cases. However, data suggest that vaccination may make symptoms less severe in people who are vaccinated but still get COVID-19. mRNA COVID-19 vaccines have been shown to provide protection against severe illness and hospitalization among people of all ages eligible to receive them. This includes people 65 years and older who are at higher risk of severe outcomes from COVID-19.

I can only speak for myself; the statement or opinion I originally posted might be a truth too heavy for most to accept.
I also realize the “science” that folks are wanting to present, doesn’t fit a certain narrative that THEY want.
I know the research my medical group has conducted and NONE of the facts point to anything that mainstream medical-media wants you to know.
what horseshit are you selling here?

where does your "medical group" publish its studies?

As someone who firmly believes in self-identity and living your truth - this community for it’s size, has reacted very harshly to the opinions and views on this particular topic, in a divisive (dangerous) way.
my truth is that if you spout misinformation on life-saving vaccinations for the lulz, you're a piece of ******* who is only a half-step up from a murderer

harshness is warranted. covid is killing people, and everyone who can get vaxxed needs to get vaxxed

black bart my man......we GOT to speak about this belief..........I respect that you got a right to believe and do what you want to do, or feel what it is YOU got to do.......Im cool with that......BUT................this is BULLSHIT what you said:

The diff is that ALL you said sound like it is TEMPORARY and WILL end when the situation is over. When the "Emergency is over" you think govt restrictions is REALLY gonna be returned to how it was before???? Come ON MAN, be real.

Again I say ALL that is TEMPORARY and will go away, return to normal, right? But, you get a shot, a experiment vaccine, and THAT........AINT NO WAY.........can be TOOK OUT and get YOU returned 'back to normal' the way YOU was before you took the shot. Like I say before, I respect the choice to do what YOU feel is necessary to do, but NOBODY is gonna tell me....make me......or ******* ME to do something like that....and know it CANT get undone.

Maybe......try to convince me.....show me...lot of information that got analyzed after all them millions of people got it.........and dont try to HIDE or LIE about the bad ******* that HAS HAPPENED to lot of people. You think all them lifes is just acceptable casualties for everybody else to benefit from? THAT IS FUCKED UP, and sound like more of that Tuskeegee Institute ******* that we got ****** to do so the whiteman can benefit from us.......again. Do what you got to do and leave me the fuck alone and STAY AWAY with them shots, or somebody IS gonna get fucked up.
RickBBC, you said last month in this stream that if and when there was full FDA approval of the vaccine you would consider getting the shot. That has now happened with Pfizer's vaccine. You also said you are a truck driver, and I implied that your expertise when it comes to analyzing medical/scientific information might not be at the level of that of a doctor. I'm not going to ask a doctor how to drive a truck through the mountains, and I wont ask you for a medical opinion.

I do believe that when we reach herd immunity levels and COVID infection rates go down, that government officials will end the declaration of emergency. You invited me to be real, here is a dose of reality; the elected officials who truly will want to take credit for ending the pandemic will see it as a wildly popular move. One of the main reasons That Biden was elected was Trump's stunning mismanagement of the response to COVID, and voters belief that Biden would do better. If Biden can get things back to normal, he will most likely be re-elected.

This is not the Tuskegee experiment. The vaccine has been distributed and tested in trials to all races. All races of people have died from COVID.

You seem to be hung up on being under the "control" of the government, yet you work in an industry that is highly regulated.
Truck drivers are regulated (in the name of protecting the public from sleepy drivers) as to how many hours they can drive and even when their bedtime/sleeptime should be. I was a baby the last time an authority figure (my parents) told me when to go to bed. Truckers have to pass a medical exam to get their CDL because you have to be fit to drive to protect the public. So you are already letting government control some of your health choices.

So are you going to roll up your sleeve and get the shot, or continue to take the risk that you could get very sick from COVID?
Perhaps the government will require truck drivers to get the shot or be tested often since their mobility probably helps spread the virus more easily. You might have some real tough decisions to make..... my man!

Back