BBCs and the Covid vaccine?

To get the vaccine or not?

• Total voters
Exactly, so people like BlackMist coming on here spewing anecdotal statements about one woman they know who has had trouble getting pregnant after getting the vaccine is a disservice to the community. Could it be her partners? could she be in menopause, is her partner's sperm defective from all their dope smoking. Maybe the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't want her to have any more *******.

Thanks you for proving my point, even though it apparently flew over your head ;)
Hoping Hubby, I guess you're just too clever for me. [Sometimes my sarcasm doesn't translate well in prose]

I didn't miss your point at all; no incoming aircraft over my head here. That is why I said, "....I'll take your bait.....I do think you are pulling my leg..."
I have to believe that by now, you have read my posts on this topic, and you and I are on the same page.

By the way, I do believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, and I once attended a church service involving the Flying Spaghetti Monster. [More sarcasm]

smallpox is gone because it was a human virus, animals can get covid and not be affected but can carry it so a vaccine will never get rid of covid just like the flu and a cold cannot be eradicated with a vaccine, there isnt one
That isn't really relevant to my statement, the reason nobody none of us has smallpox today is because of wide spread vaccinating in the past. We are the beneficiaries of that practice
I'm not formally trained in virology or immunology so I won't make any assertions about what will "never" happen, however the more of a population that is vaccinated, the less death and misery the population suffers.

Fishy. The whole damn event has been fishy. If I’m being fully transparent I knew a time like this would become our reality. For the sake of time and trying to avoid other folks perspective or rabbit-hole theories - bio variance.
Melanated & Non-melanated people NEED to properly research that word and how it pertains to this unique community.
There have been some fascinating medical journals written over the last hundred years or more that have been removed from mainstream sources because of the fear/truth it may insight.
Depending on the reader’s level of comprehension, they’ll begin to do more than read between the lines (hopefully).

So would I waste time trying to convince anyone (especially brothers) to receive a contraindicated medical shot - no. Would I offer resources to help make their own decision - yes.
Have a good day my man.
Don’t ever ever fucking refer to blacks as brothers. Whites are your brothers too buckle. So are Indians. Don’t ever think you’re different asshole

Don’t ever ever fucking refer to blacks as brothers. Whites are your brothers too buckle. So are Indians. Don’t ever think you’re different asshole
If there were time to entertain your emotional ass, i still wouldn’t.
It seems as though you deal at a strictly emotional level.
Clearly you lack a sense of comprehension and maturation.
True, a companion,friend, BROTHER, etc do and come in all colors.
But again my post because I’m Aboriginal American solely reflects on the condition of what you call “African American”.
I don’t even know why I’m explaing this to some…

There is no discussion. We decided no vaccine even if sun goes down into the earth end of story

Hope it will taste vaccinoophiles another doses and another lol

Stupidity is incredible lol

98% of the people who are hospitalized or dead from Covid are the unvaccinated. This is spread from unvaccinated, unmasked to unvaccinated, unmasked people. These are the same people who are knocking flight attendant teeth out, and attacking teachers.

I'm starting to think this is nature's way of culling the Hurd! I'm starting to wonder why I wear a mask indoors. The only people I might infect if I have no symptoms are the unvaccinated. Why should I care? They don't care about me!

- Im a businessman and I earn 100k a year
- I'm a doctor and I earn 250k a year!
- But I don't have to be vaccinated!
-OK, you won

:D

How do you know this? Did you do research and thats result of your in depth study?

Or rather read in 'science' or 'National geographic'?

Bad news. What they write they can (and are) paid by companies as a product placement or marketing advertisement.

You can buy anything and sell water as a miracle.You can buy article or scientist opnion. That pays off if you pay media and governement and create panic returns will pay off.

I am amazed so many fools believe they see in media and dont understand how todays world works

And they think they are smart because they know what is being told on TV. It was like this maybe 30years ago when watching tv made you more intelligent then average. Since the 90s TV makes you fool and couch potato

Still ok as long as you dont interfere others lives and tell them what to do. Remember you can snort anything just dont try to ******* and even influence other because you will be surprised with the way of reaction.

The more is something pushed the more dodgy it looks

HIV is the same scam as COVID, it was just less money invested in the 80s, pharma companies were not so powerful and info not spread so fast and spread panic and media were not so quick. They benefit from adverts so are interested in pushing this fake pandemia

How can make any difference STI are transmitted in a different way in homo or hetero sexual ennvironment lol.

And Magic Johnson announced HIV positive lives 30 years since, when HIV kills evertyone in max 10 years lol

Same scheme but someone learned the lesson how to fool so many people using modern techniques

Last edited:
This is the pandemic of the unvaccinated. We have several large scale scientific experiments going on in Florida, Texas,. Alabama, Missouri, and other Trump states. We can all see vividly what is going on. Some will respond and survive, some will not. It's Darwin Survival of the Fittest! It's culling the Hurd of those who are not capable of surviving.

As for unvaccinated person and never doing so Im pretty well.

So you vaccinated are safe according to you so so hard to say anything more

But I would read his book from 1981 about depopulation, pandemic and solution for both

As for unvaccinated person and never doing so Im pretty well.

So you vaccinated are safe according to you so so hard to say anything more

But I would read his book from 1981 about depopulation, pandemic and solution for both

I just don't know how many different analogies and explanations can be given when a basic disrespect for others is at the root of much of the opposition to getting vaccinated. We have to have rules and laws to protect us from each other in civil society. Someone can decide that it is his/her personal choice drive 125 MPH in a school zone or residential street, and perhaps that driver has no accident, but if they loose control of their car, others can get hurt. These so called individual choices impact others because the virus continues to bounce around and mutate.

Wear a mask, get vaxed, and show some respect for others. Bring on the mandates because I have my shots!

I seriously think the problem is that too many people are completely donkey-brained.

I read stories like this

and I just get sad. Like, of course the people who are too dumb to just get one of the free, well-studied, and safe vaccines are also the people who think it'll save them once they're already about to go into the ICU (it won't, that's not how it works).

their understanding of the world is so broken, and their ability to reason is so impaired, that I literally get the same feeling thinking about them that I do thinking about an ******* caught in a trap. struggling, dying, having no idea what's happening to it or why

Welcome to the biggest farce in human history. More information available than ever and people are even more blind than ever. Its a bizarre paradox. Turn off the MSM news and watch your problems disappear.

Wear a mask, get vaxed, and show some respect for others. Bring on the mandates because I have my shots!
Not only are you uninformed, (I assume you think 9/11 was actually committed by Al Qaeda etc)
You have an incredibly dangerous communist mindset. Move to Australia or China, I think you would really fit in there.

We canceled our trip to Caliente in Tampa. We were spending 2 weeks there before going to Jamaica for 2 weeks. Even though we are vaccinated we could still test positive. We have to have a negative test 3 days prior to arriving in Jamaica. It would cost us over $8,000 if that happened.

My ******* and 8 of their friends went to Florida a few weeks ago. 3 including my ******* were vaccinated. All 7 unvaccinated got Covid. All of them ended up in the hospital. My *******-in-law who was an Anti-vaxer was in the hospital for 6 days. That was over a week ago and he is still weak and having problems breathing.

It is insane how much damage the Anti-vax/Anti-mask people have done. Now they want to infect our children! Children pick up viruses much easier than adults. Yes it's not as deadly for children, but they can infect their parents.

We are once again having to shut down our lives because if this virus and it's because of Idiots! I know we're not suppose to call them that, but what else do you call them?

I have a flight tomorrow. Hopefully, some mask idiot doesn't delay the flight and have to be duct taped to the chair. Maybe that's it! They are into bondage?
Why are you lying?

I myself and know of 9 others who recently had the 'deadly' virus, all unvaxxed and everyone one of us was fine within 3 days. Including two parties who were in their 60's.

Back