BBCs always fuck us (white guys) like they hate us, why?

I met a bitch off this very site and when we met, I was Mr. Nice Guy in the parking lot. I was trying to put him at ease since I was inviting him to my apartment. When we talked later, he was disappointed, like I was too timid. I told him I'm an experienced bull, I know when to switch. I also told him I took his tone as an insult. I was the same way until we got to my apartment.

I ****** her to his knees as soon as she entered (things change in my apartment, your wife becomes my slut, he becomes she) and said "apologize bitch". My door wasn't even closed all the way, she was worried about getting caught. As I ****** my cock down her throat, I said "Get it hard and I'll close the door." She earned the door being closed and I made her crawl behind me to the couch. My belt on her naked ass and my hand on the back of her head forsing Black cock down her throat may look like hate, but sissies know the difference, she was looking at me and sucking my cock like it was love.

You see, the reason why we fuck you like we hate you is because you want it. Even when you're new to it and don't know it yet, you want the aggression, the pressure of a cock in your holes, the deep voice of a bull telling you what you are. That's what makes sissies different from women, sissies want it hard and rough.

"Stephanie" is still in my phone contact, probably reading this right now. Merry Christmas faggot, see you in 2023. Need to remind you how much I hate you.

I met a bitch off this very site and when we met, I was Mr. Nice Guy in the parking lot. I was trying to put him at ease since I was inviting him to my apartment. When we talked later, he was disappointed, like I was too timid. I told him I'm an experienced bull, I know when to switch. I also told him I took his tone as an insult. I was the same way until we got to my apartment.

I ****** her to his knees as soon as she entered (things change in my apartment, your wife becomes my slut, he becomes she) and said "apologize bitch". My door wasn't even closed all the way, she was worried about getting caught. As I ****** my cock down her throat, I said "Get it hard and I'll close the door." She earned the door being closed and I made her crawl behind me to the couch. My belt on her naked ass and my hand on the back of her head ******* Black cock down her throat may look like hate, but sissies know the difference, she was looking at me and sucking my cock like it was love.

You see, the reason why we fuck you like we hate you is because you want it. Even when you're new to it and don't know it yet, you want the aggression, the pressure of a cock in your holes, the deep voice of a bull telling you what you are. That's what makes sissies different from women, sissies want it hard and rough.

"Stephanie" is still in my phone contact, probably reading this right now. Merry Christmas faggot, see you in 2023. Need to remind you how much I hate you.
Okay I need this

This has definitely been my experience. I’ve been with 6 men all black and only one has ever ‘made love’. All the rest want me to dress up, they hit me, they push me into the bed so I can’t back up when they put too much in, they insult me. It’s exactly what I love, but I don’t even ask for it.
View attachment 5713878
In South Africa until the nineties it was a serious offence to mix with black peoples. Six months yale for a fuck. Me and my wife never took that up , we fucked with black guys from late seventies al the way through, never got caught. Agirl working for us was very hot and she arranged guys for me and my wife.Very good time we all had. Enjoyed the unlawful fucks way better than otherwise. There were some of those guys hate fucked us both. It was very nice knowing that we were in some of their eyes part af the hated whites. Sometimes we were in a group. They form groups very easy and white pussie was a very scary thing to try . They fucked them very hard when getting the chance. Nothing compare to a illegal fuck.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better, I was face fucking Black bitchbois and smacking them around like I hated them before I even had the opportunity with a white sissy. All it did was make that faggot want more. I had the boys from my old neighborhood over and we were talking outside and he came out, pretended to be on his phone and just stared. 4 of us, in full on bro mode and he is blatantly lusting. "What the fuck he lookin' at. Dick sucker." my homie said. I made some joke about wanting his ass beat and ushered them inside. Bullshit posturing. He got punished later that night tho.

Don’t really know why , I don’t fuck white boys like I hate them , I do use them for my pleasure tho . But I don’t hate fuck . Many of the white Boys I fucked become addicted to the way I use them . I love it . More white boys for me 😈
Yeah, fuck me like you adore me, and appreciate the pleasure your taking from me, and you will own my soul… my daddy doesn’t fuck me, he makes love to me and I’m happy to be his slut because of it.

This has definitely been my experience. I’ve been with 6 men all black and only one has ever ‘made love’. All the rest want me to dress up, they hit me, they push me into the bed so I can’t back up when they put too much in, they insult me. It’s exactly what I love, but I don’t even ask for it.
View attachment 5713878
Would slip my cock into that pretty hole of yours

Both you and your wife want to get roughed up by a Black thug, it's part of the appeal of hip-hop, the aggressive, violent stereotypes.
thug life vintage GIF

Now admit that some of you like it rough and hard so you can earn a clip of just that. I call it “Black Master’s Bad Mood.” It's not me, of course.
You sound like the right guy . I personally dont like gays but i ll share my body and my wife’s body anytime with a biiiig black one . It’s so cool I’ll even suck and swallow you 💋

You sound like the right guy . I personally dont like gays but i ll share my body and my wife’s body anytime with a biiiig black one . It’s so cool I’ll even suck and swallow you 💋
I'm an Aries dominant, I didn't know it, a woman told me. I don't like flamboyant gays and I'm not that much of a fan of anal. I like the dominance, ever since I discovered what I was in high school.

I'm an Aries dominant, I didn't know it, a woman told me. I don't like flamboyant gays and I'm not that much of a fan of anal. I like the dominance, ever since I discovered what I was in high school.
There must be a submissive trait…, because it has been a part of my inner self since my early teens.. although I suppressed it at times.., it has always been there..:). I enjoy that there r dom’s that recognizes can recognize that “sub” in me..;-)

Back