BBCs always fuck us (white guys) like they hate us, why?

It was dark skin Black girls back then. I was fighting colorism and the Urkel stigma which devalued being Black and intelligent. My dick worked hard to make it cool to be a Blerd and to pave the way for guys like Drake to have legitimate street appeal. No thanks needed, I enjoyed my work.

That’s really what it’s about. Masculine Men are attracted to feminine energy. It doesn’t matter if that energy is coming from a Female or a Male.
So very very right, as a matter of fact, I don’t consider myself a cuck or a sissy, just a bi sexual white guy that understands submission to a masculine black man’s energy is unbelievably addictive. I don’t share my wife with a black man, I share my lover with my wife as we both serve him.

So very very right, as a matter of fact, I don’t consider myself a cuck or a sissy, just a bi sexual white guy that understands submission to a masculine black man’s energy is unbelievably addictive. I don’t share my wife with a black man, I share my lover with my wife as we both serve him.
Lotta stipulations and I don't, I don't, I am, I am. Yeah, you have a black man and a lover, not an alpha bull. If he considers himself a bull, you're an embarrassment to him right now.

I have this compulsive attitude of offering to please every black guy I meet. After a few days of meeting some black guy, I propose it to him, always "as a joke" and if they follow the joke, I tell them that it is serious.

Normally the majority when they accept, they only accept a blowjob. When they ask me to fuck, I accept, but it always makes me nervous because I already know what's to come.

EVERYONE, seriously EVERYONE, the black guys that have fucked me always do it like they hate me or want to hurt me, I don't want kisses and words of love, but I really feel that each one of them seems to want more to hurt my ass than to even seek their pleasure. The vast majority tell me I'm pathetic for allowing it, usually while getting fucked.

Is this to humiliate? Or is it simply his exaggerated stamina?
Short answer...yes we fuck you this way because we hate you..it's natural..Lions have no remorse for sheep..but if it's any consolation we love that you share your wives with us...

Short answer...yes we fuck you this way because we hate you..it's natural..Lions have no remorse for sheep..but if it's any consolation we love that you share your wives with us...
I know from experience, if you're too nice, they'll figure they picked the wrong Black guy. They don't want Wayne Brady, he's not going to ******* them to do anything. They want a DMX that barks orders, takes what he wants, and smells good doing it. They're just scared to admit they want a black man, not a Black guy their grandmother feels safe around. Will Smith is one of the prototypes, and Jada can't keep white women away from him. She still gets jealous, and it showed up in public. Let's just say that Harley Quinn and Deadshot may have had some unreleased scenes that led to Jada revealing her time with August Alsina. Will wins that one. "Top Shelf Milk" is a coveted title given to white women who not only look good sexually, but also appear to be down enough to invite to a Black cookout. Margot Robbie earned it, previous winner was Scarlett Johansson. I'm gonna start a thread, thanks.

I have this compulsive attitude of offering to please every black guy I meet. After a few days of meeting some black guy, I propose it to him, always "as a joke" and if they follow the joke, I tell them that it is serious.

Normally the majority when they accept, they only accept a blowjob. When they ask me to fuck, I accept, but it always makes me nervous because I already know what's to come.

EVERYONE, seriously EVERYONE, the black guys that have fucked me always do it like they hate me or want to hurt me, I don't want kisses and words of love, but I really feel that each one of them seems to want more to hurt my ass than to even seek their pleasure. The vast majority tell me I'm pathetic for allowing it, usually while getting fucked.

Is this to humiliate? Or is it simply his exaggerated stamina?
My experience is that Im treated with respect . Now there may be verbal Dom while engaging in sexual activities. But before they begin asked if it's ok. And not one of these men would let another. Disrespect me. . Won't find that in any other place .at least it is in my experience. . Wich is particularly new under a year. I always wanted a cuckold experience.. who new that it would turn to a cd BBC loving sissy

You’re welcome and we love sharing our wives with black men.
I love being broken by blk bulls and understand why they love breaking a white guy.

Last edited:
I've never been fucked violently or with hate. Neither by men or women. But I noticed the difference between straight and bi black men. Some straight black men just seek to release their stress by fucking someone, and if they can't find a woman they may show their frustration with me. One guy who didn't even want to tell me his or just any name found it funny when I replied to him he could call me 'The Number One". That was the only occasion he directly looked into my eyes. He showed me his thick 8" cock for me to suck and I took it balls deep into my throat. He seemed to like it and immediately turned me around and passe me a lube sachet. I soon felt my ass pussy was too tight for that piece of meat and had the urge to flee. But I couldn't. I was enjoying it somehow as with any new cock. It was so intense I started moaning. He then shouted "shut the fuck up, bitch!", "silence, I need to focus, tart" "shut up or I pull it out", and he threw me some towel around my head. Obviously, my noises where not feminine enough. I took it and bit on it to control the moaning. However, his thrusts were not violent or fast, but rather steady and he seemed to sniff something while fucking me. I had enough lube in my ass, but the tightness was still there and the sensation of being myself, even my head about to burst wouldn't stop. He then took my throat with a fast grip and started cumming. Not sure whether it was the tightness as said, or the cum he shot inside me that made it worse, but I thought I would pass out. But he pulled out and recovered my sense of priorities. I sucked him clean, in the hope I could meet him again. But he turned around and said "Thanks, bye".

That was the closest to a violent fuck I had experienced with a black man. I did have violent orals where some pulled my hair and literally fucked my face and throat. But black men where the minority.

I sure would like to have a real chance to service black men. Especially men who just pull it out and expect me to start sucking them off. It's that confidence that really excited me. I have not had any luck finding BBC in Kitsap county Washington state though.

I sure would like to have a real chance to service black men. Especially men who just pull it out and expect me to start sucking them off. It's that confidence that really excited me. I have not had any luck finding BBC in Kitsap county Washington state though.
You on Grindr if not get an account and put yourself out as wanting BBC only

Last edited:
I met a bitch off this very site and when we met, I was Mr. Nice Guy in the parking lot. I was trying to put him at ease since I was inviting him to my apartment. When we talked later, he was disappointed, like I was too timid. I told him I'm an experienced bull, I know when to switch. I also told him I took his tone as an insult. I was the same way until we got to my apartment.

I ****** her to his knees as soon as she entered (things change in my apartment, your wife becomes my slut, he becomes she) and said "apologize bitch". My door wasn't even closed all the way, she was worried about getting caught. As I ****** my cock down her throat, I said "Get it hard and I'll close the door." She earned the door being closed and I made her crawl behind me to the couch. My belt on her naked ass and my hand on the back of her head ******* Black cock down her throat may look like hate, but sissies know the difference, she was looking at me and sucking my cock like it was love.

You see, the reason why we fuck you like we hate you is because you want it. Even when you're new to it and don't know it yet, you want the aggression, the pressure of a cock in your holes, the deep voice of a bull telling you what you are. That's what makes sissies different from women, sissies want it hard and rough.

"Stephanie" is still in my phone contact, probably reading this right now. Merry Christmas faggot, see you in 2023. Need to remind you how much I hate you.
I would love to service you daddy

Is this to humiliate? Or is it simply his exaggerateFord stamina?

For me that's the excitement being humiliated

Back