BBCs always fuck us (white guys) like they hate us, why?

I have this compulsive attitude of offering to please every black guy I meet. After a few days of meeting some black guy, I propose it to him, always "as a joke" and if they follow the joke, I tell them that it is serious.

Normally the majority when they accept, they only accept a blowjob. When they ask me to fuck, I accept, but it always makes me nervous because I already know what's to come.

EVERYONE, seriously EVERYONE, the black guys that have fucked me always do it like they hate me or want to hurt me, I don't want kisses and words of love, but I really feel that each one of them seems to want more to hurt my ass than to even seek their pleasure. The vast majority tell me I'm pathetic for allowing it, usually while getting fucked.

Is this to humiliate? Or is it simply his exaggerated stamina?

I have this compulsive attitude of offering to please every black guy I meet. After a few days of meeting some black guy, I propose it to him, always "as a joke" and if they follow the joke, I tell them that it is serious.

Normally the majority when they accept, they only accept a blowjob. When they ask me to fuck, I accept, but it always makes me nervous because I already know what's to come.

EVERYONE, seriously EVERYONE, the black guys that have fucked me always do it like they hate me or want to hurt me, I don't want kisses and words of love, but I really feel that each one of them seems to want more to hurt my ass than to even seek their pleasure. The vast majority tell me I'm pathetic for allowing it, usually while getting fucked.

It sounds like humiliation to me. I find it very exciting.

I’ve had some black men “hate-fuck” me, but it’s not my thing. I know we make the pleasure of the black man the primary factor in most encounters, but the truth is that the bottom’s attitude has a big impact.

i don’t typically like describing myself as a sissy because it implies meek and mild. When I’m with black men, I’m a confident bottom, whether I’m dressed as a CD or just a twink. I think these men that act sissy bring out the rage of black tops, but act like a queen and you’ll get a king ;)

Doesn't sound like you have met the right Black guy yet

Reparations

Don’t really know why , I don’t fuck white boys like I hate them , I do use them for my pleasure tho . But I don’t hate fuck . Many of the white Boys I fucked become addicted to the way I use them . I love it . More white boys for me 😈
I guess it must be similar to this attitude that they have

In my experience, bulls fuck me with the same vigor that they fuck my lady.

It can be different if she is watching. It isn’t just sex at that point. The superior male is also showing off his complete dominance of the weaker male. Doing it in front of a woman that the bull has or will breed makes the pounding harder and more powerful.

It is also a relatively rare experience for most. Let’s face it, almost all black men like white pussy and get plenty of it. They often don’t explore gay thoughts and the like in the same was as we cucks do.

Great post and question. While my experiences have been similar, I never attributed a racial-hate aspect to it. Guys like to pound, and truthfully I’m don’t want a guy to ‘make love’ to me. Whether it’s oral or anal, use me to get yourself off, in my experience that means a pounding and some dirty talk.

Back