BBCs always fuck us (white guys) like they hate us, why?

It feeds into the domination aspect for the bull, nobody is trying to make love to you faggot, don't touch me matter of fact, hands behind your back. Mouth only bitch. Some of y'all moaning just reading this, say yes sir, thank you sir and hurry up, I gotta head to the office after I'm done with you.

I’ve had some black men “hate-fuck” me, but it’s not my thing. I know we make the pleasure of the black man the primary factor in most encounters, but the truth is that the bottom’s attitude has a big impact.

i don’t typically like describing myself as a sissy because it implies meek and mild. When I’m with black men, I’m a confident bottom, whether I’m dressed as a CD or just a twink. I think these men that act sissy bring out the rage of black tops, but act like a queen and you’ll get a king ;)
I fucking love this! Act like a Queen!

Don’t really know why , I don’t fuck white boys like I hate them , I do use them for my pleasure tho . But I don’t hate fuck . Many of the white Boys I fucked become addicted to the way I use them . I love it . More white boys for me 😈
I want used by a BBC if your in the lifestyle it's what us cucks want once you've had something in your ass you get addicted to the feeling and you grow to love it, at least I did I love receiving anal sex

Don’t really know why , I don’t fuck white boys like I hate them , I do use them for my pleasure tho . But I don’t hate fuck . Many of the white Boys I fucked become addicted to the way I use them . I love it . More white boys for me 😈
How big are you

Back