BBC toys and hotwife responses

Fitstag14

Couple
Has anyone bought BBC toys for their wife? How did you go about introducing it? What was her response? What about cuckold/hotwife clothing? Any favorites out there? Curious about how others became intrigued by the lifestyle.

I bought a BBC toy for my wife and we use this during ours sex acts. We both suck a lot that BBC and I help her to put it into her vagina and asshole. We have much intensives orgasms.

Last edited:
Well he isn’t cuck, so there is no cuck clothing but he has bought me clothing that is marked BBC, blacked, bull rider, QUEEN OF SPADES, BBC SLUT stickers for my nails. One of my pair of heels has the playboy bunny logo. Looking to have the QOS LOGO added to some of my heels. I had a club owner gift me with a QOS medallion with necklace. He bought me black dildos and black anal plugs. My prized possession is a sybian he bought complete with black attachments which 2 of them are huge BBC attachments

Attachments

• IMG_1027.jpeg
    IMG_1027.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5041.jpeg
    IMG_5041.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
dont start with what ' u want'..everyone goes for bam size...it will turn her off..start with small /med size..like the one you white guys provide!!!...ha aha ..then step it up..i got off looking at movies..then imagining what it will feel like..nice candles..u taking a bath..not puerto rican bath of 6 oz of old spice...romance us...it goes a long way..View attachment 6632179View attachment 6632181View attachment 6632182View attachment 6632184
I started my wife in this game

Back