BBC mental stimulation 🧿🔥

The best part of meeting a cuckold couple or Hotwife is the mental stimulation i receive from watching their husband enjoy and get a hard on from watching my BBC stretching that pussy! Seeing them cum from just watching the live show makes me just go harder on their wive! Cucks & husbands what’s your comments on watching your significant other getting fucked by a BBC💯View attachment 6285086
Beautiful’

The best part of meeting a cuckold couple or Hotwife is the mental stimulation i receive from watching their husband enjoy and get a hard on from watching my BBC stretching that pussy! Seeing them cum from just watching the live show makes me just go harder on their wive! Cucks & husbands what’s your comments on watching your significant other getting fucked by a BBC💯View attachment 6285086
It's hard to understand and explain the mixture of jealousy, humiliation and torment, all of which arouses me beyond belief. To see her arousal, to see her used, to watch her orgasm as she is fucked, so much better than I can manage. It is like a *******. Part of me wishes I wasn't like this but I can't stop, and she gains so much from the experience.

I have yet to experience this but just from the nasty talk we have during sex plus my vivid imagination, I know I'd bust real quick and probably multiple times watching a guy like you stuff and fill her pussy.

Sexually, nothing better than the woman you love being fucked and pleasured by Hung Black Man.
The intensity is amazing.

Right now I’m still just fantasizing about it but it gets me hard and makes me cum. I’ve had my own bbc, I just want to share in that pleasure with a woman

Can only speak for myself but it's an....indescribable feeling...
if you love your wife....give her the best sex possible.....

As the man of us I can say it would be an unbelievable totally overwhelming feeling. I would love to see you stretch her out and make her moan, scream and squirt on your real hot BBC 😍🤩🤩

Still just a fantasy for now but nothing gets me harder than thinking about watching her cum over and over on a BBC and submitting to him right in front of me..becoming his toy and letting him use her while I watch her in extasy and pleasure that I could never give her...watching her make faces and noises ive never seen or heard from her....I got hard just thinking about it as I wrote this..

I'm hoping to see my wife get that experience!

Absolutely a big turn on - from my expirience with my former wife .
But i understand your POV as well . we had some watchers which turned both of us on - seeing them jerking because of us .

Still just a fantasy for now but nothing gets me harder than thinking about watching her cum over and over on a BBC and submitting to him right in front of me..becoming his toy and letting him use her while I watch her in extasy and pleasure that I could never give her...watching her make faces and noises ive never seen or heard from her....I got hard just thinking about it as I wrote this..
I’d love to see that your hot wife getting pounded

Back