BBC mental stimulation 🧿🔥

MarcusTx

Male
From
TX, US
The best part of meeting a cuckold couple or Hotwife is the mental stimulation i receive from watching their husband enjoy and get a hard on from watching my BBC stretching that pussy! Seeing them cum from just watching the live show makes me just go harder on their wive! Cucks & husbands what’s your comments on watching your significant other getting fucked by a BBC💯IMG_3075.jpeg

I am a wannabe cuck. I wish you were fucking my wife right now because she is pretty uptight and I think that experiencing a body and cock like yours would be a great experience for her. Plus as a bi man, I would be in it for my own enjoyment, whether directly or vicariously. Don't underestimate the "bi nature" of men who celebrate hotwives, even if they don't have contact with men.

Last edited:
The best part of meeting a cuckold couple or Hotwife is the mental stimulation i receive from watching their husband enjoy and get a hard on from watching my BBC stretching that pussy! Seeing them cum from just watching the live show makes me just go harder on their wive! Cucks & husbands what’s your comments on watching your significant other getting fucked by a BBC💯View attachment 6285086
Sir is awesome!!! :mstickle:

The best part of meeting a cuckold couple or Hotwife is the mental stimulation i receive from watching their husband enjoy and get a hard on from watching my BBC stretching that pussy! Seeing them cum from just watching the live show makes me just go harder on their wive! Cucks & husbands what’s your comments on watching your significant other getting fucked by a BBC💯View attachment 6285086
Great comment and accurate!

Beautiful black superior cock

I want to see his massive cock open her pussy up. Watch as he claims and takes what was promised to only me. Hearing my wife scream out as she's fucked senseless and pounded into our marital bed. Seeing her committed hole ruined as he conquers her. Making her admit she's a black cock whore. We've role played this from time to time about her taking BBC.

I want to see his massive cock open her pussy up. Watch as he claims and takes what was promised to only me. Hearing my wife scream out as she's fucked senseless and pounded into our marital bed. Seeing her committed hole ruined as he conquers her. Making her admit she's a black cock whore. We've role played this from time to time about her taking BBC.
That would be awesome I agree with you 💯 only one thing if he could bred her and make her belly grow with his wonderful seed deep in her belly

I think this is exactly it - you describe it perfectly. The mental stimulation that everyone is experiencing would make it an exceptional sexual experience. Although we've not been there yet, I would get turned on from seeing my wife excited, and a BBC happy to have her. Having the mental portion blend with the physical experience seems to be the ultimate.
My wife has been with a lot of superior black men

Oh fuck

Watching it is the best thing ever, it is absolutely crazy, the noise she make the way her pussy can handle all the size, the wetness the amount of orgasms!
Knowing that I could never in a million years fuck her half as good and even if I could, I only hsve half the cock!
I think it's thsts feeling of acceptance thst it's true, and it's really happening and being able to enjoy with out freaking out is incredible! Before we ever met a bull and it was just a fantasy, I read comment's like this and other posts and stories and actually thought it was made up and exaggerated.
I didn't believe her first big cock would ne much different that mind. (I'm fairly alot over average... I almost used big then lol.. I did Before iv have now seen big!). The difference and what it did too her shocked and scared the shotnout of me! My 26yr old stunning fisncee who called me 'big boy' suddenly thought i was small and all she wanted was his cock. In here words " he took my virginity! Up untill that meet, all.i have had is little boss rubbing against me! He actually opened my pussy and iv never felt anything as good".
Thats kinds terrifying but also very hot... I didn't expect that at all.
So be careful what you wish for lol.

Back