New Member from Dallas🤟🧿

MarcusTx

Male
From
TX, US
Greetings everyone in this AMAZING SITE🙌🧿Let me introduce myself shortly. I’m from Dallas,TX i been on & off the lifestyle for 9 years now, i find myself loving meeting open minded people who share the same kinks as me! Nothing like interacting with a couple who's wild and enjoy their sexuality openly💯Im very loving & passionate consider myself a romantic teddy bear lol🫶anything else you’ll like to know well here i am now🧿🤘IMG_3074.jpeg

Greetings everyone in this AMAZING SITE🙌🧿Let me introduce myself shortly. I’m from Dallas,TX i been on & off the lifestyle for 9 years now, i find myself loving meeting open minded people who share the same kinks as me! Nothing like interacting with a couple who's wild and enjoy their sexuality openly💯Im very loving & passionate consider myself a romantic teddy bear lol🫶anything else you’ll like to know well here i am now🧿🤘View attachment 6285060
My God men, are you real?

Greetings everyone in this AMAZING SITE🙌🧿Let me introduce myself shortly. I’m from Dallas,TX i been on & off the lifestyle for 9 years now, i find myself loving meeting open minded people who share the same kinks as me! Nothing like interacting with a couple who's wild and enjoy their sexuality openly💯Im very loving & passionate consider myself a romantic teddy bear lol🫶anything else you’ll like to know well here i am now🧿🤘View attachment 6285060
Dallas tx here too

Attachments

• IMG_7843.jpg
    IMG_7843.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_7854.jpg
    IMG_7854.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Snapchat-823435068.jpg
    Snapchat-823435068.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 147
She's so.beautiful.. All I can say is that if and when she ever gets blacked, she's going to be very popular.. Every black guy in the country wil! want to.fuck her and if her first will be anything like my first black experience, be prepared for her wanting a LOT more black cock.
Btw, I'm very open for chat if you are interested..

Back