Dallas, TX guy seeking LTR

Dave964

Male
From
TX, US
I am seeking a woman between 21-40 for what I would hope to be a long term relationship. While I would like someone local to my area, I am open to online possibilities if you would be willing to relocate to Dallas. I have a beautiful home on some acreage in a suburb of Dallas. Almost like a ranch but without the animals and still in city limits. While I am younger (28), I have some solid experience under my belt and a willingness to learn and explore. I am 5’9”, larger build but actively losing weight, and have several tattoos.

I find it beneficial to keep an open mind and not limit myself to women who only share my exact interests. However, I have an interest in someone who can be serious when necessary while still maintaining a sense of humor. Someone who values honesty, and is emotionally available. Someone goal-driven, confident, and with a sense of adventure. Someone with a nerdy side will always be a plus. Last of all someone with a wild passion in the bedroom, nothing is too wild for me and I always aim to please.

A little about me, I was raised in NYC but have lived in TX for almost 10 years now. I am a business owner, dog dad, car enthusiast and have endless other hobbies. I am a homeowner and am in a very secure position financially. However I am looking for the right woman to fill that missing spot in both my life and the empty half of my closet. While I present myself as dominant to my family and friends, I crave that ultimate submission behind closed doors. I have learned through my past relationships that cuckolding works best once the relationship is formed and on stable ground. So my goal is to meet and talk with someone to form that base first. That being said, It is much easier going into this when both parties know the kind of lifestyle the other has in mind for the future. If you want to get to know me more and chat feel free to send me a message. I know the right woman is out there and ready to be treated like the Queen she is. While I am not able to relocate, I am open to helping the right woman both visit and relocate if it feels right.

Back