Very Experienced cuck seeking real partner/Dallas ATM but Work fully remote

Cuckold25pitt

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
have a strong love/ hate for this sort of sexual preference. I started out as a cuck to a female friend at 17(Now 30) And I'm not talking about the style of cuck who gets the details after the fact. I started meeting couples at 19. After trying to get past the desire and then moving away for a woman when I was 22( her 29) This is one of 3 times I moved for a woman. All were great but just bc she is right for you as a partner doesn't mean she is a cuckoldress and it's true the other way around. It's a dr#g being a cuck and it's a hard dr#g at that. I am not shy. I am very outgoing! I just know when it's time to be a fun person to when it's cuck time.

I've had 3 separate relationships as a cuck and have been a supporting third for over 30 couples in the past 13 years. I've flown over 8 times to meet women and have NEVER dated a woman who didn't already know I wanted to be a cleanup cuck and my history as a cuck.

Cuckolds are widely known as weak, humiliation-loving, small dick-having men. I don’t look at being a cuck as a form of humiliation, in fact, I really am against verbal belittlement. I feel being a cuck is just a role with duties that come with it. Just like any position in life. Both people must understand their roles and understand the rights they have and the rights they don’t have. I may not enjoy the verbal belittlement behavior but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the style of cuck that fuck-licks for a woman or clean up after sex.

I enjoy all the cuck activities but without the name-calling. A cuck relationship is supposed to be based off rules and teamwork. I have spoken to 100’s of women maybe 1000’s over the 10 years that I have been active;y pursuing this life. I have physically done the cuck role more times than I have even been with a woman. Emotionally, I know I have what It takes to make it real. I need a woman who understands that enjoying cuckolding is NOT the same as enjoying only the sexual freedom that comes from having a cuck relationship.

Back