Looking for something real, anywhere in the world

Hugg94

Male
From
UK
Been on this site for a while now and made some posts before trying to find someone but I'm looking again for a long-term relationship with a woman that is looking for a cuckold and has a keen interest in interracial sex and the whole BBC hotwife lifestyle in general. I'm willing to relocate ANYWHERE in the world for this relationship as I know I'm limiting things by just looking in the UK where I am! But if there is someone in the UK who is interested then that would be great!

I am a quiet, kind and caring guy who enjoys gaming and watching films but also like a meal or drinks out. I also like wildlife/animals and country walks. So a relationship with someone who has similar interests would be great but the main thing that we need to have in common is a love for interracial cuckold sex! I'm ready to be the best possible cuckold to my queen, supporting her in all aspects in life, whether it's in the bedroom with her black lovers, or in her wider life in general.

Please get in touch if interested :)

Last edited:
Been on this site for a while now and made some posts before trying to find someone but I'm looking again for a long-term relationship with a woman that is looking for a cuckold and has a keen interest in interracial sex and the whole BBC hotwife lifestyle in general. I'm willing to relocate ANYWHERE in the world for this relationship as I know I'm limiting things by just looking in the UK where I am! But if there is someone in the UK who is interested then that would be great!

I am a quiet, kind and caring guy who enjoys gaming and watching films but also like a meal or drinks out. I also like wildlife/animals and country walks. So a relationship with someone who has similar interests would be great but the main thing that we need to have in common is a love for interracial cuckold sex! I'm ready to be the best possible cuckold to my queen, supporting her in all aspects in life, whether it's in the bedroom with her black lovers, or in her wider life in general.

Please get in touch if interested :)
hi

Back