BBC hard to conceal

I have had instances where I would be reading in a starbucks and then I would get excited , the first time it happened, an Asian girl in the opposite table started to say , "I can see it from here".

Last week I was on a bus, and I suddenly had two girls about 18 turn around and look at my crotch and they said " big bull".

Ladies tell me have you ever seen a big guy in a public space and had to comment? What response did you get?

Yawn. Lies.

Yawn. Lies.

what makes you think that his post is a lie? The fact that he's bragging about being so big that people notice, or that people notice and make remarks about it in front of him?

In contrast, I could leave my zipper wide open, in public, and not one soul would notice ... :( I'd love to have a huge one for a while, before I get too old to enjoy it. :D

My wife works in a hospital and one time she came home telling of a black guy that was brought into the emergency room from a car accident. They took his clothes off and had him laid out naked on the operating table, and my wife said the rumors got all over the hospital regarding how huge the guy's cock was. Even the male, white doctors were astonished. I imagine he had nurses clamoring to provide "nursing services" the entire time he was in the hospital ... :) Mac

Back