BBC hard to conceal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pitbull, Sep 17, 2012.

1. pitbull

pitbull New Member

I have had instances where I would be reading in a starbucks and then I would get excited , the first time it happened, an Asian girl in the opposite table started to say , "I can see it from here".

Last week I was on a bus, and I suddenly had two girls about 18 turn around and look at my crotch and they said " big bull".

Ladies tell me have you ever seen a big guy in a public space and had to comment? What response did you get?

2. Ashley Jenkins

Ashley Jenkins Member

ive never said anything..but ive seen a few before haha

3. YoungBlkMan19

YoungBlkMan19 Well-Known Member Gold Member

lol this has happened to me before like last year..sitting down in my desk at school,a girl passed by and i saw her lick her lips like she was interested

ScottandKrystal and Mr. ManClit like this.
  4. sexysecret

sexysecret Member

unfortunately no, but i often try to peek at that area when checking out a sexy blk guy in public, in fact its one of the first things i wonder about when on dates or if a guy approaches me, i love it when im hugging with or kissing a guy and feel the beast twitch through his trousers, against me... mmmm

Juche, lealta and secretbbccuckdaddy like this.
  5. adpet1001

adpet1001 Well-Known Member

Never commented, but have seen a couple that were very obvious, had one bbc press up against me on the tube in London

6. sexysecret

sexysecret Member

thats hot

adpet1001 likes this.
  7. adpet1001

adpet1001 Well-Known Member

He was a very big boy, he knew what he was doing and just smiled at me

8. Kum Hoar

Kum Hoar Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I just look them in the eye and lick my lips! :) I've had some nice times!

9. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Having my pants tailored to allow for my package helps, but if I see a nice looking woman and it's been a few days since I I have gotten laid it gets obvious. I never had a woman comment but a few have looked at my crotch then looked me in the eye and smiled then glanced back down

jason385, LongDD, Juche and 1 other person like this.
  10. pitbull

pitbull New Member

You have to tell us more, what really happened?

11. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

A few times in public but my favorite is after you have danced with him at a club or my favorite if your on the hunt, is at weddings. Nice tight slacks and a little thigh rubbing and you'll have a very good idea of what awaits you. I love the bulge and make it a point to do some visual inspections when ever possible. My girlfriend and I have had some wonderful times at the Mall.

12. pitbull

pitbull New Member

Next time I will hit on those who notice the buldge

ScottandKrystal likes this.
  13. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

It's not just me. Get a few Milfs together or in my case Milf without the kid, add a little alcohol and the bulge can become the hot topic as long as their husbands aren't around. That lovely piece of meat. in your hand should make a really nice bulge.

jason385, coolnsexy, lealta and 2 others like this.
  14. Melbourne Cuck

Melbourne Cuck New Member Real Person

girls love looking at hot black males. they cant help themselves staring at well hung men. its very natural

15. kay461962

kay461962 Active Member

One time, while on a cruise, I was standing at the back of the ship, watching a show, and the guy was behind me. I was at a bar table, and he was tall enough to see the show over me, but when the servers had to get past him, he had to move towards me. After a few times of this, I could feel him getting excited, and it was obvious that he was well endowed. It was very exciting.

jason385 likes this.
  16. DEEPDARKTY30

DEEPDARKTY30 Member

IS THAT RIGHT BABY? I GOT A SOLID, JET BLACK 8.5in THICK ROD THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO JUST LOOK AT, BUT ENJOY;) DO YOU PREFER YOUR GUY TO ONLY BE DEEP DARK, EBONY TONED? POST ME DOLL

17. blondewife

blondewife Well-Known Member

US
    I can always tell they have a big cock and love letting a black mam catch me looking:p

18. SissyJamie

SissyJamie Member

Ireland
    Lol I've only ever seen a few white guys struggle to conceal their bulge.

jason385 likes this.
  19. Dime

Dime Member

I am a masseuse in a resort, it happens with male clients almost every week. I have to pretend not to notice if possible.

20. TheBlkGuy

TheBlkGuy Guest

BBC problems