BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I would love to see Mrs O at a gangbang party! We have been working up to this level of play. She's more apprehensive when there's other women around. I think she is more comfortable when she's the center of attention. We like a public aspect to our adventures so just showing up at a party in a hotel or house has less of a build up for her. She always steps up to challenges thrown at her and she always surprises me with her antics and how far she is actually willing to go...particularly when we are out partying with a group of fellas she finds sexy!

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.

I have never attended one because I am not yet ready. However, once I have the Master or Masters that I need then hopefully, I will have an opportunity to service a roomful of beautiful Black Genrlrmen and their BBC's.

:lips::threesome::lips:

we have a group here in NY/NJ - I am also addressing that concern about not enough quality Bulls. You are not alone.
I started the Bull Academy to properly train men who want to be the sexual stud for a married woman. Its not just a show and fuck scenario, they need to show some class and respect to both the wife and the husband. Once they are fully trained, as we all know, there are a lot of married women who are seeking.

I have been a Bull for over 10 years. I also have been a teacher, professor and trainer for D/s sex and relationships for that same amount of time.
A really basic rule is that you need to treat your bed partners with respect. Just about any taste or kink can be satisfied but if you want to get laid often you need to treat your partners well. I enjoy women in and out of bed and they know it. I am 65 and I still only sleep alone when I choose to

It would take a lot of pressure off of Alicia to be in a sexual,safe, calm down environment. She would also be able to let herself go and be who she has been even before we met. And seeing other women there with a hunger and sexual appetite would be a plus. Alicia is the type who does like an it if attention flirting, talking, and having others say what they really want. All the while I am there! And being part of this.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

I have not nor would I want to attend a party of this type. Sex is a private thing for me, not a spectator sport. The idea of other people watching me get fucked is not appealing to me. Also, while I have had sex with a man after just meeting him it was a decision I was able to make. At one of these parties you get the men who are there and if you don't like any of them you're out of luck.

tumblr_otokmfrb2b1uog9zjo1_400-gif.1384648

we have a group here in NY/NJ - I am also addressing that concern about not enough quality Bulls. You are not alone.
I started the Bull Academy to properly train men who want to be the sexual stud for a married woman. Its not just a show and fuck scenario, they need to show some class and respect to both the wife and the husband. Once they are fully trained, as we all know, there are a lot of married women who are seeking.

I have been a Bull for over 10 years. I also have been a teacher, professor and trainer for D/s sex and relationships for that same amount of time.

A really basic rule is that you need to treat your bed partners with respect. Just about any taste or kink can be satisfied but if you want to get laid often you need to treat your partners well. I enjoy women in and out of bed and they know it. I am 65 and I still only sleep alone when I choose to

I think because you are older, wiser and more mature than most men who are Bulls, or well, i should correct that - wanna be Bulls - they just don't have a "non-desperate" approach.

I have found that married women just want no BS, no games, class and great sexual skill. If you can do that and be respectful of the spouse, you are golden.

Back