BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

Interesting group. How does one find such a thing? Interested minds want to know....
I was invited. I was told that a white female had seen me and thought I was hot and she wanted to fuck me. I was cautioned that she was married and I needed to be discrete. She enjoyed the encounter and things went from there. I have been in the business world most of my life and confidentiality is second nature for me. It was more than a year before I realized that this was a fairly large group. I have been a member for a number of years and I really don't know the number of participants. I am still amazed that the group has existed as long as it has and has remained unknown in the community.

I was invited. I was told that a white female had seen me and thought I was hot and she wanted to fuck me. I was cautioned that she was married and I needed to be discrete. She enjoyed the encounter and things went from there. I have been in the business world most of my life and confidentiality is second nature for me. It was more than a year before I realized that this was a fairly large group. I have been a member for a number of years and I really don't know the number of participants. I am still amazed that the group has existed as long as it has and has remained unknown in the community.

It's a very interesting idea. I would love to learn more but I understand to keep it secret you don't really talk about it.
Would love to find something like this close to us as finding a Black Bull has proved very difficult. Too many just aren't real.

Remember the days of the Yahoo groups! We had two really good groups here in Charlotte, NC.
I remember some of these yahoo groups back then, they were awesome. I remember there was this yahoo group which I forget its name now where they were showing these beautiful white wives impregnated by black bulls and some of those pictures went as far as showing the black babies coming out of those white cunts. I wonder what happened to this group now, I haven't heard from it in a long time..

It's a very interesting idea. I would love to learn more but I understand to keep it secret you don't really talk about it.
Would love to find something like this close to us as finding a Black Bull has proved very difficult. Too many just aren't real.
I wasn't around when the group started but I suspect that it likely started with an open minded horny mixed couple that decided to invite an additional person to their bed. Very likely the ground rules were established very early on. And very likely slowly the couple's additions grew into the group that I thoroughly enjoy being a member of. The one caveat is the group goes back at least 20 or 30 years when HIV was much more of a concern. Back in the 80's HIV was pretty much a death sentence so there was a lot more impetus to have sex in as safe an environment as possible. However I recently read a paper by the CDC that claimed over 20% of the adult population has an STD, most of them herpes so safety is still a concern

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I've never been to one but the idea is hot. You said you host these with the intention of having a 3 to 1 ratio, do you ever have people chicken out and end up with just a ton of men or women and not the ideal balance?

I organised one for my BBC lover...I began to fuck her, after another guy comin'...she sucks him...30 minutes later another guy arrived...The one she was sucking began to fuck her and the new was suckin'...It was the concept all 30 minutes...at the end...Big GB...!!!

PS:Till end, she never saw who fucked....

REAL ORGANIZATION IN PARIS...!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1893.JPG
    IMG_1893.JPG
    777.8 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 309

we have a group here in NY/NJ - I am also addressing that concern about not enough quality Bulls. You are not alone.
I started the Bull Academy to properly train men who want to be the sexual stud for a married woman. Its not just a show and fuck scenario, they need to show some class and respect to both the wife and the husband. Once they are fully trained, as we all know, there are a lot of married women who are seeking.

I have been a Bull for over 10 years. I also have been a teacher, professor and trainer for D/s sex and relationships for that same amount of time.

we have a group here in NY/NJ - I am also addressing that concern about not enough quality Bulls. You are not alone.
I started the Bull Academy to properly train men who want to be the sexual stud for a married woman. Its not just a show and fuck scenario, they need to show some class and respect to both the wife and the husband. Once they are fully trained, as we all know, there are a lot of married women who are seeking.

I have been a Bull for over 10 years. I also have been a teacher, professor and trainer for D/s sex and relationships for that same amount of time.
Interesting. If you teach or train any in VA send them our way. My wife is Lady Dionysus on here.

Back