BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

Hell no! Just like their moms, they're proud to be BBC fuck dolls. They'll even change the way they dress.
their moms will have them throw away their strict, conservative outfits and take them shopping at Spencers and Fedricks of Hollywood to get short shorts, tight tank tops and sexy heels/wedges.

their moms will have them throw away their strict, conservative outfits and take them shopping at Spencers and Fedricks of Hollywood to get short shorts, tight tank tops and sexy heels/wedges.
Going from dressing like this for their boyfriends:

14199505_10202044608512764_2290565977977863083_n.jpg

To this for their bulls

13087304_10210077235877471_6143936051831712776_n.jpg

How does a white wife get an invite to such an event?
You don't unless you are a member of the group. I am a member of a group of primarily white women and black males. One of the major conditions of the group is that we restrict our sexual activity to member of the group. There are enough members so that there is adequate variety available to suit nearly anyone's taste. As to how long the group has existed I really don't know. I have been a member for a number of years and it predates me. We all get checked for STD's regularly. As far as I am concerned it is the way to go. If you like the concept start a group of your own

You don't unless you are a member of the group. I am a member of a group of primarily white women and black males. One of the major conditions of the group is that we restrict our sexual activity to member of the group. There are enough members so that there is adequate variety available to suit nearly anyone's taste. As to how long the group has existed I really don't know. I have been a member for a number of years and it predates me. We all get checked for STD's regularly. As far as I am concerned it is the way to go. If you like the concept start a group of your own

This is a good idea and a valuable hint. Is there a chance to become a member in your group?

Interesting group. How does one find such a thing? Interested minds want to know....

Back