BBC Cuckold Wedding Fantasy

Nymedic81

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Hi everyone, I am 35 year old white male and I have a fantasy of a bride being fucked by black men on our wedding day! I have a lot of different ideas and thoughts on how it would go. One of them is that the bride and I would search two black men that she would spend the night before the wedding with. She would be fucked by both black men that night and the morning of the wedding day. Her pussy and ass leaking their cum and filling her white bridal panties or if she isn't wearing panties it just runs down her white stockings. The bride standing at the alter and saying her vows with her pussy and ass filled with cum by the black guys who fucked her. Then that night I would love to see the bride and newly married wife gangbanged by several black men in the honeymoon suite as I watch! Then the Honeymoon to an island that is a large population of black men!

Nice. I have always fantasized about getting married and then the wedding night, instead of consumating the marriage with me, she does it with a big black bull who fucks her all night and fills her with his black seed. Then my sexual involvement would be I am only allowed to clean her with my tongue

I've never understood the focus on a black man taking you on your wedding day by men. I will say many men do enjoy having sex with you in your wedding dress. My bull kept asking me to wear my wedding dress, I kept turning him down till my husband pissed me off and went on a business trip for our anniversary. When he did that I was waiting on my bull in our hotel room with my wedding dress on, I don't think I've ever seen him so excited or cum so much as that night.

My husband and I always wished we were into the lifestyle when we first got married. Would have been really fun to have a few bulls in the hotel room waiting for us. But our anniversaries have been fun celebrating with other men present while hubby watches.

Well maybe when it's time to renew your vows you can have a few of your black bulls present that night to fuck you while hubby watches!

We've talked about it. We are gonna wait to renew our vows on our tenth anniversary. So a little over 5 years from now.

Plenty of time to think and plan it out to make it a special day for both of you. So many endless possibilities to make it special! Like Cuck said would be hot if you were filled with a hot sticky load so it leaks out of your pussy feeling how naughty and sexy you are while renewing your vows! Plus maybe you can put some subtle things in the vows pertaining your guys lifestyle! Hopefully hubby won't have to much of a hard on during the ceremony lol!

Plenty of time to think and plan it out to make it a special day for both of you. So many endless possibilities to make it special! Like Cuck said would be hot if you were filled with a hot sticky load so it leaks out of your pussy feeling how naughty and sexy you are while renewing your vows! Plus maybe you can put some subtle things in the vows pertaining your guys lifestyle! Hopefully hubby won't have to much of a hard on during the ceremony lol!

Hopefully hubby is locked in chastity!

I would love to see my wife used and serving black cock.

Now this is love;
No959_1000.jpg

Back