Bbc couldn’t get it In…any tips?

When my wife was with 18 & 19 y/o it wasn’t a big deal. The 68 y/o however was bigger (for sure) and idk why he couldn’t get it in her. Idk if she was moving back too much because of the size, or if he was literally just to big to fit. He was able to get the head in and maybe another inch but no more. Anybody had this happen? She had to blow him which was nice, but all three of us were a bit bummed. Only a bit though lol

We have our own reasons for not doing that, but thanks. Genuinely appreciate it..

I think she need some bigger dildo's to prepare her to accept his size. Get a few drinks in her so she will relax,use lots of lube. Have her get on top that way she can control pushing it into her pussy until she is able to work it all up inside her. She will go crazy once she feels his girth all up inside her,she will pass out from cumming so hard so many times,it will be worth the extra effort!

When my wife was with 18 & 19 y/o it wasn’t a big deal. The 68 y/o however was bigger (for sure) and idk why he couldn’t get it in her. Idk if she was moving back too much because of the size, or if he was literally just to big to fit. He was able to get the head in and maybe another inch but no more. Anybody had this happen? She had to blow him which was nice, but all three of us were a bit bummed. Only a bit though lol
Got to use those fingers to open it up when it's too like that!

.As he's licking he has to stroke inward and turn the finger to loosen and open her up. After every few minutes he has to add a finger until he gets 3 to 4 fingers in there! 🤞

Works like a charm every time especially on those Asian Hotwives. You go from not being not be able to fit it in to stuffing her completely and making her beg to fill her up!

Got to use those fingers to open it up when it's too like that!

.As he's licking he has to stroke inward and turn the finger to loosen and open her up. After every few minutes he has to add a finger until he gets 3 to 4 fingers in there! 🤞

Works like a charm every time especially on those Asian Hotwives. You go from not being not be able to fit it in to stuffing her completely and making her beg to fill her up!
Yes, this is what some guys do and it also makes you feel so exciting as you can feel fingers inside and think about what will come

Yes, this is what some guys do and it also makes you feel so exciting as you can feel fingers inside and think about what will come
This is why it's good for guys to communicate with each other and get some tips and techniques because it will only make them a better lover to these hotwives!

So when I pull out 9.5 inches of BBC and they say "I don't know if it will fit"! I just tell them to lay back and enjoy because I know in a half and hour or so she is going to be taking this cock balls deep!🤷

was he hard and I mean hard like steel I'm older 65 and i do not get as hard as I use too just this morning i couldn't get into the wife

There is a condition they used to call dry vaginal syndrome. It can be treated. A woman in one of our swinger groups had a similar problem.
In her case she had been virgin when married and for years he had been her only lover. They discovered she could not conceive so the swinging thing they eventually tried. Having only been with three men besides her husband all of them about his size. They met with a white man with a ten inch cock that had a huge mushroom head much bigger than the shaft. She said it frightened her a little, that probably contributed to the situation.
They had some difficulty getting the big guy in. Both guys got her very wet by sucking her breasts and a lot of fingering she said. Wet and relaxed on the third attempt the guy shoved it right in. She said there was pain and she screamed causing the new lover to ask about stopping. She said no and he continued to completion. She told us it was very good but she had some concern when he pulled out and she saw some ******* on his cock.
A trip to her Dr. who explained that sometimes when a hymen is broken the tear is only as big as the object breaking it. It heals to that size. She told us she had in effect lost her cherry twice.
A rare occurrence her Dr. told her in over twenty years in practice she was the third patient who had experienced the same thing. We had some fun with her experience occasionally asking her after a party if she got her cherry busted again tonight.

There is a condition they used to call dry vaginal syndrome. It can be treated. A woman in one of our swinger groups had a similar problem.
In her case she had been virgin when married and for years he had been her only lover. They discovered she could not conceive so the swinging thing they eventually tried. Having only been with three men besides her husband all of them about his size. They met with a white man with a ten inch cock that had a huge mushroom head much bigger than the shaft. She said it frightened her a little, that probably contributed to the situation.
They had some difficulty getting the big guy in. Both guys got her very wet by sucking her breasts and a lot of fingering she said. Wet and relaxed on the third attempt the guy shoved it right in. She said there was pain and she screamed causing the new lover to ask about stopping. She said no and he continued to completion. She told us it was very good but she had some concern when he pulled out and she saw some ******* on his cock.
A trip to her Dr. who explained that sometimes when a hymen is broken the tear is only as big as the object breaking it. It heals to that size. She told us she had in effect lost her cherry twice.
A rare occurrence her Dr. told her in over twenty years in practice she was the third patient who had experienced the same thing. We had some fun with her experience occasionally asking her after a party if she got her cherry busted again tonight.
She was soaking wet, and he was def hard as a rock. As far as I could tell…

Maybe she needs to be more relaxed to get fully aroused. I would recommend letting spend some alone time 1-1 with another guy.
Maybe she needs to be more relaxed to get fully aroused. I would recommend letting spend some alone time 1-1 with another guy.
Good advice, but she has. She was soaking wet…I think she was just pulling back cuz he was so big and he was being a gentleman and not trying to ******* anything now that I’ve had time to think about it. Still, it seemed like they were trying. Hard to tell lol

Back