Bbc couldn’t get it In…any tips?

Got to use those fingers to open it up when it's too like that!

.As he's licking he has to stroke inward and turn the finger to loosen and open her up. After every few minutes he has to add a finger until he gets 3 to 4 fingers in there! 🤞

Works like a charm every time especially on those Asian Hotwives. You go from not being not be able to fit it in to stuffing her completely and making her beg to fill her up!
Now THATS experience talking for sure!

Any tight pussy can take a big black cock! Just follow these three simple steps:

1: Eat that little tight pussy and give it a good tongue 😛 lashin so that it's nice and juicy!
2: Give her that two finger salute, 🤞 slowly working your fingers in deeper and deeper little by little and twisting them as you go, all the while still lapping 😝 her pussy into a watery 💦 madness!
3: Step three is simple now that she has been manually lubed and opened up! Just work that BBC♠️ in her and let the moans rang out and cream start flowing! Eventually her pussy will be taking that BBC boldly like a hungry lionesses and she will be begging for that load! 💦

Taking that big cock for the first time is life altering Mike stone that many hubby's can attest to. The way they moan, the way they cream, the way they orgasm, and they they describe how different is was!♠️

I had a experience with one of my coworkers, she was 62 years old and I'm not that big of a guy, I would say average but a large head . I tried to get it in but couldn't and she said just shove it into me and I did and she ******* like a swine being sladed. She went to the doctor and we had to wait two weeks before she could have sex again. I was able to fuck her ever since, can't wait to visit Miami again.

I had a experience with one of my coworkers, she was 62 years old and I'm not that big of a guy, I would say average but a large head . I tried to get it in but couldn't and she said just shove it into me and I did and she ******* like a swine being sladed. She went to the doctor and we had to wait two weeks before she could have sex again. I was able to fuck her ever since, can't wait to visit Miami again.
Fellas…some of the older ladies we play with, due to menopause, can be a bit drier than premenopausal ladies. Keep a little lube handy when playing with them. That being said, they are some of the best pussy And fucks you’ll ever get.

This is why it's good for guys to communicate with each other and get some tips and techniques because it will only make them a better lover to these hotwives!

So when I pull out 9.5 inches of BBC and they say "I don't know if it will fit"! I just tell them to lay back and enjoy because I know in a half and hour or so she is going to be taking this cock balls deep!🤷
I thinks the emotions and the pleasure was in another world.
Beeing there with my wife starting next to her i think i my emotions and fears will explode in me. In that moment i will encourage my wife to stay calm and be relax because in the end the pleasure will be double.

When my wife was with 18 & 19 y/o it wasn’t a big deal. The 68 y/o however was bigger (for sure) and idk why he couldn’t get it in her. Idk if she was moving back too much because of the size, or if he was literally just to big to fit. He was able to get the head in and maybe another inch but no more. Anybody had this happen? She had to blow him which was nice, but all three of us were a bit bummed. Only a bit though lol
He needed to get her wet and loose

When my wife was with 18 & 19 y/o it wasn’t a big deal. The 68 y/o however was bigger (for sure) and idk why he couldn’t get it in her. Idk if she was moving back too much because of the size, or if he was literally just to big to fit. He was able to get the head in and maybe another inch but no more. Anybody had this happen? She had to blow him which was nice, but all three of us were a bit bummed. Only a bit though lol
I've worked my way into some tight pussy and ass, lube, relaxing, right position and in and out, out and in, inch by inch stretching that tight pussy, breath and enjoy the feeling

A couple of Advil or maybe a stronger form of muscle relaxer 30 minutes before show time might help.

I've worked my way into some tight pussy and ass, lube, relaxing, right position and in and out, out and in, inch by inch stretching that tight pussy, breath and enjoy the feeling
You sound like an experienced bull!
My hot wife could never relax enough to allow me anal but I watched her former bull manage to get her to take all 9 first slowly than a few minutes later with much more urgency. I was flabbergasted watching. She kept telling him to cum because she wasn’t exactly enjoying it more than she was doing it to please him.
The next night after we had agreed that it was time for her to experience her first dp we met Rod in a NYC bar and felt comfortable to proceed back to her masters apartment.
Rod was in charge of the anal intercourse and her master was in had the front end bareback.
This was more incredible than watching the first anal intercourse alone. The Mrs had a couple of drinks but was not inebriated. She not only took it without complaining she was laughing and telling Rod she wanted more. Both of those events were videod by yours truly and saved to an external drive with a damaged port.
next week I plan to try to access that drive to save all of our previously super secret files to a new larger external drive. If her former master approves I will post them.

You sound like an experienced bull!
My hot wife could never relax enough to allow me anal but I watched her former bull manage to get her to take all 9 first slowly than a few minutes later with much more urgency. I was flabbergasted watching. She kept telling him to cum because she wasn’t exactly enjoying it more than she was doing it to please him.
The next night after we had agreed that it was time for her to experience her first dp we met Rod in a NYC bar and felt comfortable to proceed back to her masters apartment.
Rod was in charge of the anal intercourse and her master was in had the front end bareback.
This was more incredible than watching the first anal intercourse alone. The Mrs had a couple of drinks but was not inebriated. She not only took it without complaining she was laughing and telling Rod she wanted more. Both of those events were videod by yours truly and saved to an external drive with a damaged port.
next week I plan to try to access that drive to save all of our previously super secret files to a new larger external drive. If her former master approves I will post them.
I forgot to mention one of the hotter details.
When they were all approaching climax her master started grunting like an ******* and Rod chimed in. Dawn was loudly expressing her pleasure in a method that I had never heard.
This was in a high rise nyc apartment building an upscale neighborhood. I was expecting the neighbors to complain and for the police to be knocking on the door any moment. Nothing happened and I figured that this must not have been the first time the neighbors heard the bulls at play in his apartment.
When we all went out for breakfast the next morning I was expecting the neighbors to be giving us stares.

Back