Barebacking

Since my wife went black she likes bareback sex has never put a condom on a blackman. She had always been a condom only lady even the whole time we dated and married there was two couple of month periods I got in her bare when we wanted *******. After second baby she got fixed during the birth. I thought great now I will get it bare all the time, she still insisted on condoms said she hates the mess. It was easier with a condom on because she had a wetness problem and I need lube which just worked easier with a condom on. After the second baby I confessed my desires to see her with other and we started the hotwife/cuckold life. For the first 7 years it was white guys only and they all wore condoms except for a few times when it was a rush thing but mostly condoms. Then her first black cock they were hot and heavy and she had been sucking him he went to get in no mention of a condom at all, I said wait what about the condom he said really dude, and looked at her and said what do you want. She looked at me and said shhhhh I need this it is okay. I looked down and she was dripping wet and always gets so wet around blackmen, He fucked her bare. She has never mentioned or brought up condoms again when with a black guy, she now only plays with black men.

That’s so beautiful..
. Yes. She orgasmed several times. Then He Did. And he stretched her out and filled her pussy with his cum. She will be wanting more BBC very soon. And thats the real beauty of this. She will approach this black bull and climb on his cock without a word being said. She will ride his cock until she cums and keep on. He will fill her pussy again and again. Until all her energy is gone and she lies done quietly beside him. Until the next time. Yes. So beautiful.

. Yes. She orgasmed several times. Then He Did. And he stretched her out and filled her pussy with his cum. She will be wanting more BBC very soon. And thats the real beauty of this. She will approach this black bull and climb on his cock without a word being said. She will ride his cock until she cums and keep on. He will fill her pussy again and again. Until all her energy is gone and she lies done quietly beside him. Until the next time. Yes. So beautiful.
How old was she her first time taking bbc

Back