Barebacking

My wife started barebacking her current Bull by accident.
Mmmm probably not an accident. Most of us are driven by a primal desire to have our black lovers cum in us. Not only is it complete submission to our bulls, but it’s a biological desire to have that seed and create babies with strong black men. I can’t get pregnant anymore but I still craved and wanted my bull to cum inside me. Finally got what I want. Believe me she was looking for a way to get cream pied, she wanted that cum

Mmmm probably not an accident. Most of us are driven by a primal desire to have our black lovers cum in us. Not only is it complete submission to our bulls, but it’s a biological desire to have that seed and create babies with strong black men. I can’t get pregnant anymore but I still craved and wanted my bull to cum inside me. Finally got what I want. Believe me she was looking for a way to get cream pied, she wanted that cum
Respectfully the rubber did slip off and it was an ordeal trying to get it out of her. But it wasn’t an accident that she didn’t let me put another one on and we fucked bareback from that point on ?

I was thinking about using a condom with my first black guy, especially as I was cheating on my boyfriend.. once we were there with his cock in front of me I just couldn’t resist allowing it in my pussy uncovered. It just felt so right. Been that way ever since :)

You sound like the perfect slut. I hope you’re not top far from me.

View attachment 2671794
Love this pic. Thats so hot seeing that beautiful strong BBC pumping his hot seed in her pussy. You know she's LOVING that.
Bare back is better for all 3. Feel better for the bull going b.b. feel better for the wife..... Shes going to cum soooo hard when her bull blows inside her. And better for the hubby too. Now he's got a nice hot treat. Hubby should always clean up the wife. Make sure to get every drop and not waste any.

Back