Barebacking

In all the times my wife has cucked me it has always been bareback. Then again she doesn't just hookup with a guy, she dates him and gets to know who he is. Eventually she will spread her legs for him and he will seed her often after that. She is more about a relationship that includes love making and fucking then just meeting someone and hopping into bed. As a result I am creampie eater and have been for a long time.

In all the times my wife has cucked me it has always been bareback. Then again she doesn't just hookup with a guy, she dates him and gets to know who he is. Eventually she will spread her legs for him and he will seed her often after that. She is more about a relationship that includes love making and fucking then just meeting someone and hopping into bed. As a result I am creampie eater and have been for a long time.
. And how it changes our Wives too.

I'm so glad she wanted bbc so young and finally took her first in 20s! So awesome. How old is she now ?
. So Tabboo back then. And very discrete. Even in Caribbean where lots of white women enjoyed black cock. Not like today where white women openly go black. Not like today where mixed populations have white women and black men side by side in daily activities. Susan was exposed to that early in her 20s and had many black friends. Men and women.

My gf does random hookups, but I love it that your wife gets involved. You gotta do what works for you. It has to be intense to watch her spread her legs for a black man she's REALLY into -- looking at him with not just lust but real feelings. The lovemaking and foreplay can be so hot.

. Yes. Because the wives want the black seed in their pussy too. Not just the BBC stretching out their white pussy. When the bull cums inside her , she knows she has been blacked and thats what they want.
thats right seeing her take it and her leaking after is confirmation she been blacked properly and the thought of his sperm seed swimming inside blows it for me anyway

Back