Barebacking

My wife lets her boyfriends take her bareback for two reasons. First she enjoys giving herself completely to her lovers and second she loves the feeling of her lovers shooting their hot cum into her. She normally cums again when she feels it.
agree .. especially hot to watch her lovers strokes get deeper and more intense as he approaches the pint of no return, and starts to pump into her .. wonderful to watch her give herself to him in this moment

I had a related question...
-When you go to testing what do you ask for /screen for ? HIV, HPV, Herpes; I assume you can't screen for everything.
-What is the cost and turn around time like?
Good question . turn around is actually quite quick, and yes, can screen for just about anything … may en be able to ge iot done as part of yo
I love for my wife to be bare back. I find it so exciting. She only uses over the counter birth control so her taking a risk of getting pregnant makes my cock rock hard.View attachment 2702786View attachment 2702788
What a fabulous lady and smile . can we see some pics soon of her enjoying her lovers.. especially her face as her lover cums deep inside her body.

Back