Barebacking

My wife lets her boyfriends take her bareback for two reasons. First she enjoys giving herself completely to her lovers and second she loves the feeling of her lovers shooting their hot cum into her. She normally cums again when she feels it.
Your wife sounds a lot like me... both of us loving to give ourselves completely to black men. I sometimes cum a second time just as their cum is jetting deep inside me. But one of my best things is the feeling of their cum still dripping out of me 2 days later.

In all the times my wife has cucked me it has always been bareback. Then again she doesn't just hookup with a guy, she dates him and gets to know who he is. Eventually she will spread her legs for him and he will seed her often after that. She is more about a relationship that includes love making and fucking then just meeting someone and hopping into bed. As a result I am creampie eater and have been for a long time.
You've got to be one of the most confident men on the planet... allowing/encouraging your wife to make romantic love to her black lovers... to get to know and like them on a personal level. Sets the stage for true feelings to form... and maybe more than a casual/sexual relationship. Something that doesn't include you. But you're not worried. Fuck yeah.

Pleasure.. with a little pain, as she is stretched …. still about 4 more inches to be pushed in

Is that your husbands rule, or yours .. (not judging) .. but if you truly cuckold him, its your choice to let your lover cum inside you, not your husbands.
No thats my choice, we’re not a cuckold couple we’re swingers so when he’s with another woman he always wear a condom.

Back