Barebacking

Wife's first time was bare. Met a black guy at a function we were attending and ended up in his Hotel room, king of encouraged by me. Stacy hardly spoke when he was touching and caressing her. When he went to enter her he said, "put it in baby". She whispered to him, "condom please". He said, "thats ok baby you not ready yet and continued with the foreplay. Once again he asked her to put it in baby and she replied, "please put a condom on". Again he he continued with the foreplay and the third time of asking she guided his cock into her.
Super hot I guess he figured She'd be ready when she was horny enough to take it

I typically orgasm when I feel hot cum filling me. I adore bareback.
My wife lets her boyfriends take her bareback for two reasons. First she enjoys giving herself completely to her lovers and second she loves the feeling of her lovers shooting their hot cum into her. She normally cums again when she feels it.
Question (a sincere, honest question by a curious husband, whose wife has never had a real dick bigger than my 4 (soft) to 5 (hard) inch excuse for a cock) :
Can/does a woman actually "feel" the cum inside her or is it imagined? In other words, do you sense/know/see/hear your stud orgasming and "assume" that you feel his cum? Or do you actually "feel" the actual cum? Do you FEEL it hitting your pussy and entire vagina or do you just sense it afterward, the extra wetness etc?
Does it actually make your inside pussy actually "feel" the cum? Or is it (his cum) "assumed" or "imagined" after hearing him get off and feeling him relaxing/shrinking/etc?

Again, just wondering, since I'd never thought of this until reading this awesome website!

Back