Bareback, Hot or Not?

Always bareback!
A few points to remember
its the natural way and seals the bond of commitment
its a turn on knowing for the next week or so you will be carrying his seed around in you
My wife loves the idea of going to work with that feeling, its a turn on for her

A few facts about the female pussy, I had to google this cause I was just curious since my wife always likes the big BBC 8 to 10inches and she takes em lol just wow ya know
the more aroused the women is the deeper you can get
the pussy elongates the more aroused she is
the deeper ya go the closer to the curvix but dont hit it, that is painful.
This is the sweet spot and the place you want to bust it in her (wife says its like a HOT rush of liquid that feels really good and she sees stars when it happens, says she loves that feeling)
This is where nature takes over
the pussy acts a suction cup and draws the sperm into the womb where it stays for about 10 days alive and waiting

I am new to this and haven't been with any other men yet. While I really enjoy bareback with my husband, the intimacy, the feeling of him exploding inside me, the look on his face etc... However, the risk of STD is too much, I simply have too much to lose. This is why I would prefer a long term relationship with one lover who only sees me while still enjoying sex with my husband.

I am new to this and haven't been with any other men yet. While I really enjoy bareback with my husband, the intimacy, the feeling of him exploding inside me, the look on his face etc... However, the risk of STD is too much, I simply have too much to lose. This is why I would prefer a long term relationship with one lover who only sees me while still enjoying sex with my husband.
That is a plus:blackheart:

What if the guy was tested, with verified results?

Not just hot, but bare is the only way to go. It is the way nature intended sex to be with total skin to skin contact and the resulting deposit of semen inside of the woman to consummate the act, then nature takes its course. You just have to be sure everyone is safe.

Is fucking someone elses girlfriend/wife bareback a turn on?
from a single guys point of view ....
For both the hubby and wife, we both dislike the use of condoms, the inclusion of condoms makes it little more than an animated dildo lol, we both love her pussy filled with cum; However with that said, we are selective with our cocks and always check into their STD state, (Not as much as we should sometimes as the situation gets the best of us) when ever we have visited a ABS for the glroyholes condoms are a must for penetration, and we stay regularly tested, and if we do play with someone and haven't been tested since playing with others that is always stated. Safety is paramount not only to yourselves but you have a responsibility to be honest and disclose to others your going to play with and give them a choice. But yes Bareback is the only way to go if at all possible lol

Back