Bareback, Hot or Not?

I think you have to be safe about it - doing it with Bulls who are tested and/or you really know. But then, it's the only way....

Even then, there are risks. I guess I should mention here, as I wrote about elsewhere last fall when it happened, my GF did get pregnant from our play with the Bulls, even though she is the serious safe-sex one and thought she was well enough protected. That was an unwelcome and not-fun episode, though it could have happened in any situation or relationship.

:blackheart: Lanie

Exactly. It’s a different story if you know them or they can prove they’re clean being regularly tested but I can’t ever remember a guy at a meet offering to show me paperwork.

Exactly. It’s a different story if you know them or they can prove they’re clean being regularly tested but I can’t ever remember a guy at a meet offering to show me paperwork.
We got lucky, and got hooked up with some Bulls who also play on the swinger scene, so they have paperwork and expect it....

What was strange and even a bit embarassing...and a stretch for student budgets...was me and the GF going down to get tested ourselves, the first time....

There are risks, but there are also ways to minimize them. You can never be 100% certain about anything, but we feel that this experience wouldn't be worth it if we had to be paranoid instead of enjoying it to the fullest. Laura has taken all her black lovers so far without condoms, and we plan to keep it that way.

Test results and knowing the guy a bit to be able to trust him go a long way in disease prevention, and she's on the pill, which isn't 100% effective in preventing pregnancy either, but only abstaining really is. You have to look at it as a bit of an added thrill and excitement to enjoy it...

Last edited:
There are risks, but there are also ways to minimize them. You can never be 100% certain about anything, but we feel that this experience wouldn't be worth it if we had to be paranoid instead of enjoying it to the fullest. Laura has taken all her black lovers so far without condoms, and we plan to keep it that way.

Test results and knowing the guy a bit to be able to trust him go a long way in disease prevention, and she's on the pill, which isn't 100% effective in preventing pregnancy either, but only abstaining really is. You have to look at it as a bit of an added thrill and excitement to enjoy it...
Tell me about the risks....

As I've probably written about before in this discussion, but everyone currently following may not have seen, my girlfriend, who was originally the safe sex maven and insisted on condoms at first, but who I talked into the joys of barebacking, thought she was covered for birth control but ended up pregnant from our play with Bulls last fall, which was no fun to deal with. It occurs to me that for a straight couple that could really be a mess, being left wondering if it was the male partner's. But I have to say, once we were over dealing with that, she went right back to barebacking, there was not question that is the way to do it....

And I'm, ironically, the one who had had fantasies about experiencing what it would be like to be pregnant for at least the first few weeks, though I am not in to the black breeding and babies thing at all....

The only way is bareback as nature and God intended
My wife loves the feel of a hot thick load being pumped inside her and loves it even more having me eat her pussy after she's had sex says it makes her orgasm more intense and feels so sensual and sensitive makes her cum every time
Especially when I cum in my pants just eating her out afterwards lol

Back