Bareback, Hot or Not?

Only do it with condoms ! People saying they do bareback with strangers are crazy or just fakes... I will never have unprotected sexual relation with stranger, just common sense !!
Agreed. As much as I love having new play partners I never jumped in bed with any of them without using protection. I know I'm a BBC slut and all but not at the expense it could cost me everything for a few moments of pleasure. There's only two men I don't use protection with. My hubby and my bf. In fact we all get tested frequently (sometimes together) to ensure there's nothing from holding us back when its time to get things started.

It depends on the level of trust and how well you know them. If its someone close to you that you're swinging or cucking with then feel free to ride the white woman bareback like nature intended if you both come back clean and can trust each other. There's no greater feeling!

If its a stranger online, I would caution to always wear a rubber just to be on the safe side. Catching something that's easily preventable with a jimmy is not worth the headache or the potential medical expenses.

I know it's crazy and these days it could be my end but I always go bareback. Something I hate about that feeling so I want skin on skin and I want to feel my partner cumming inside of me. Funny but I've actually had a few guys say they wouldn't have sex with me unless they could wear protection. Makes ya think!

Back