Bareback, Hot or Not?

With my favourites that I know are clean and play with me exclusively, I'll go bareback. As long as they are regularly tested like I am.

Any new guy, safe unless he has the papers. Recent ones. And even then I may say safe sex only.

My body. My health. A couple of hours of fun isn't worth a lifetime of bad health. Or worse, a shortened lifetime with bad health.
agrred 1000%

Trust is the key. Also my husband had a vasectomy after our youngest was born and I am not using any birth control.

If you want to enjoy bareback sex without worry of impregnation. Research Hot Tubing. 104 degree water and 30 minutes of his balls being heated kills the sperm. I ran my Tub at 104 and the gals got the benefit. He only needs sit so his balls are at 104 for over 20 min.
To be sure if one needs to check this. And use a microscope to verify. If one can test this. Please do and REPOST.
TEST before TRUST. Hope this helps you out Beth.

If you want to enjoy bareback sex without worry of impregnation. Research Hot Tubing. 104 degree water and 30 minutes of his balls being heated kills the sperm. I ran my Tub at 104 and the gals got the benefit. He only needs sit so his balls are at 104 for over 20 min.
To be sure if one needs to check this. And use a microscope to verify. If one can test this. Please do and REPOST.
TEST before TRUST. Hope this helps you out Beth.
This will not work sperm are stored inside the body. Hot tub heat will affect sperm being manufactured in the testicles but this method will be ineffective for neutralizing sperm the night of!
http://www.britannica.com/topic/ejaculation

I have had 2 really serious relationships in the past 15 years. A wife and fiance. Both preferred bareback and agreed they dont have sex with their bulls for them to wear condoms. They were too fine and their pussy's too good, along with their thoughts that their bulls were too fine to not accept them bareback and let them cum inside them for both of their pleasure. But on the otherhand, they never picked up random guys for sex. it was always with a regular bull or someone they got to know for awhile.
And my ex-wife admitted she was into alpha males who wanted to cum inside her infront of me regardless of what we wanted, which happened once. We asked him to wear a rubber, he said he would put one on before he came and then once he was about to cum i asked if he was closed and he just held her down and looked at her and said, yes. she looked worried at first but then as he pressed his large cock deeper into her she pulled him in and arched her hips letting our murmurs pleasure. We both acknowledged it was a turn on and she wanted to fuck him often and liked him cumming inside her though she was worried how i would feel. I said I enjoyed it and confirmed he was what she needed for awhile and that was that.

My wife never even liked the idea of a condom, let alone allow me to wear one. When she got her first BBC, my friend Edwin had that prevelege, he went in bareback! Anytime Pam's asked why she hates condoms her answer is consistent; "Ever take a shower with your clothes on?":wub:
Hmmm very hot response.I like it that Pam accept that Blackmaster Edw:in take her the first time whithout condom.

Too risky going bare with people you already know. It only worsens when strangers are involved.
If everyone has a clean bill of health, it's a beautiful thing. If not....well, you know...

I think it's hot.......the feel one gets after wife has been fuck and has a warm creampie in her all lube up for hubby to fuck and add his load.....that's fucking hot so yes to bareback with conditions of course to.

Back