Bar Pickup Question

This weekend we're planning to go out and try to pick up a date from a bar for the first time. Is wearing a wedding ring going to be a deterrent, or do potential
"dates" not care and still approach? We are both pretty unsure, and figure we'd come to the source for answers.
Define pick up please? Pick up to take home to fuck, pick up to take to a nearby hotel, pick up to take outside and get black dick throat fucked then go back inside to husband, or just flirt pick up with no intentions of doing anything? Ring or no ring are things to consider. Nothing more of a let down than a woman who just flirts and does nothing

Define pick up please? Pick up to take home to fuck, pick up to take to a nearby hotel, pick up to take outside and get black dick throat fucked then go back inside to husband, or just flirt pick up with no intentions of doing anything? Ring or no ring are things to consider. Nothing more of a let down than a woman who just flirts and does nothing

There's plenty of intentions, and we'd be disappointed if "nothing happened"

Wear it, a large number of the men we took home from bars were in fact married. Some even said that they preferred married females because of the need to be discrete. If your not with your husband they assume you're cheating. We never picked up a married man who had a wife in the bar. I've had more than one guy admit a married female or one with a steady guy is a turn on. That male conquest thing of taking or using what belongs to another. Us females sometimes get a extra thrill by seducing a man who is in a relationship.

Probably did not go. Pretty aure they would have come back bragging about being fucked good

How’d it go?

Oh we went, and it was a night that ended in failure unfortunately. Went down to Power and Light, stayed for an hour or so and didnt see any potential dates and left. Was rather unfortunate actually.

you’ll probably have better luck at a place like Aura. P and L has become more for the frat boys and sorority girls nowadays.

Wear it, a large number of the men we took home from bars were in fact married. Some even said that they preferred married females because of the need to be discrete. If your not with your husband they assume you're cheating. We never picked up a married man who had a wife in the bar. I've had more than one guy admit a married female or one with a steady guy is a turn on. That male conquest thing of taking or using what belongs to another. Us females sometimes get a extra thrill by seducing a man who is in a relationship.
Yep, my wife always wore her ring and it never stopped anyone as far as we know. Hard to say if it made more/fewer men hit on her, but I suspect it didn't matter much. And yes, most alpha-type men seem to prefer fucking married women and replacing us cuckolds. My wife told men she was married too. And I know she's been hit on in front of me too, lol. Not sure what that says about me.

Yep, my wife always wore her ring and it never stopped anyone as far as we know. Hard to say if it made more/fewer men hit on her, but I suspect it didn't matter much. And yes, most alpha-type men seem to prefer fucking married women and replacing us cuckolds. My wife told men she was married too. And I know she's been hit on in front of me too, lol. Not sure what that says about me.
Says you don’t mind your wife being used like the lovely slut she wants to be

This weekend we're planning to go out and try to pick up a date from a bar for the first time. Is wearing a wedding ring going to be a deterrent, or do potential
"dates" not care and still approach? We are both pretty unsure, and figure we'd come to the source for answers.
Most of the time I find people tend not to care and some even look for it because they are looking for married women.

Back