Bar Pickup Question

It seems a lot of men do now. I've been told it is because it hints more towards something cuckolding/hotwifing rather than just someone looking to get with a black man. I've also been told married women out flirting tend to be more serious versus single women.
That is the case for myself. Granted I would not turn down an attractive single woman wanting some sick. But my preference is the married one. No expectations and no hint of wanting to lock me down if the dick is too good to them. Use them and send back home to hubby is my motto

That is the case for myself. Granted I would not turn down an attractive single woman wanting some sick. But my preference is the married one. No expectations and no hint of wanting to lock me down if the dick is too good to them. Use them and send back home to hubby is my motto
That makes sense as well some lady looking to play and lock down a baby support payment.

It seems a lot of men do now. I've been told it is because it hints more towards something cuckolding/hotwifing rather than just someone looking to get with a black man. I've also been told married women out flirting tend to be more serious versus single women.
It’s also a simple matter of competition. Generally, when a woman is single, one has to compete with several potential suitors. With married women, one has to just outcompete the husband. 😉

It’s also a simple matter of competition. Generally, when a woman is single, one has to compete with several potential suitors. With married women, one has to just outcompete the husband. 😉
A lot of men have out-competed me over the last 20 years then! :ROFLMAO: So much that I had to adjust my ego because, among other things, she lost interest in sex with me completely.🤷‍♂️ As she says, "What's the point?" Funny how I really thought she was satisfied with my dick when we first got together.

A lot of men have out-competed me over the last 20 years then! :ROFLMAO: So much that I had to adjust my ego because, among other things, she lost interest in sex with me completely.🤷‍♂️ As she says, "What's the point?" Funny how I really thought she was satisfied with my dick when we first got together.
I out compete often and one even got upset his slut wife enjoyed the dick more than he could handle. I do miss that slut as she was a squirter and lived to be face fucked. Not many of those around anymore

I out compete often and one even got upset his slut wife enjoyed the dick more than he could handle. I do miss that slut as she was a squirter and lived to be face fucked. Not many of those around anymore
I get jealous too, but I was never told about it until afterwards, lol. So she never let me watch. She won't talk about the sex much, I think she's embarassed or ashamed and doesn't want to hurt my feelings. Obviously she chased after cock and didn't stay home with me. She never bothered to fake interest, orgasms, or lie. She proudly tells me she gets very horny when drinking, but when she drinks around me she never wants sex (with me). My wife is a squirter, but I've only seen it with toys, not with me, obviously. Anyway, shout out to you and the other men that satisfy our wives when we can't, making our marriage and wives a little happier.

Back