South Florida Clubs and Bars

NICK33414

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We are planning a trip this weekend or next to South Florida to the West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, or Fort Lauderdale area, and are looking for advice where to hang out and find some fun as a Hotwife couple.
If anyone can recommend some places to hang out that are couple friendly for me find some potential playmates it would be great.
A big plus would be if you can recommend hotels that are close to the club and bars also.. We are not interested in going to Trapeze or into Miami swing clubs.

We are planning a trip this weekend or next to South Florida to the West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, or Fort Lauderdale area, and are looking for advice where to hang out and find some fun as a Hotwife couple.
If anyone can recommend some places to hang out that are couple friendly for me find some potential playmates it would be great.
A big plus would be if you can recommend hotels that are close to the club and bars also.. We are not interested in going to Trapeze or into Miami swing clubs.
I also would be interested in this info since we visit south FL often

Ft Lauderdale you can go to trapeze or in Hollywood the rooftop In pompano Beach hedo but it may be called by another name now! These are just some that I know of that you may enjoy!

Thanks for the info, we are returning in February for his birthday. But really want vanilla bars in Palm Beach that are lifestyle friendly. Also hotels close to the actions, so if we do meet someone we are close by for play.

We love the rooftop. But we just found out they only offer "day" or "night" passes on Saturday? Is that how its always been? We are planning to cruise out of Miami later this month and were hoping to go on a Friday night. :(
Yeah thats how theyve done it however ive never gone in the daytime only night

And really id love to meet you

Back