Planning trip to Florida

Hi everyone,

Me and my boyfriend are planning our vacation for this year. We’re going to Florida, I wanna see universal studios and Disney lol.
I was hoping to get some recommendations for bars or places in the Miami area where we can meet handsome black bullls.
We’re mid 20s, no *******. And want to have a good time.

Thank you in advance!

Hi everyone,

Me and my boyfriend are planning our vacation for this year. We’re going to Florida, I wanna see universal studios and Disney lol.
I was hoping to get some recommendations for bars or places in the Miami area where we can meet handsome black bullls.

Thank you in advance!
Great place is Secrets Hideaway in Kissimmee is good place for some Black Bulls !! Also Caliente Resort in Land O Lakes Florida

Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance!
You can try rooftop
Miami velevet and Haulover Beach

Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance!
Well, you can go to Secrets Nude Resort for overnight club activities as well! This is in Kissimmee Fl just outside of Orlando! You can also go to Miami Velvet to enjoy some club activities and lifestyle action! The rooftop is good too in Hollywood FL! You can also go to the club in Pompano Beach Club Hedonism it is called something else but it is cool too!

Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance!
If you want more details contact me and I would be happy to guide you!

Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance!
When would you plan on coming to Miami?

Back