Cuckold couple plans trip to Africa

Kenya is beautiful!
You can go on safari in the Serengeti, enjoy beach clubs at Malindi Beach or visit the old town of Mombasa… it’s a beautiful country with beautiful, interesting and charming people! And you won’t have issues getting to know someone!
Hello Angel.... do you know in Watamu or Malindi are there club?

Hello Angel.... do you know in Watamu or Malindi are there club?
What kind of club? There are realy beautiful beach resorts and sure beach bars and clubs for party and dancing.
But if you refer to some swingerclubs… or something like hedo in Jamaica, I don’t know and I don’t think so.
Kenya is more traditional and try to avoid open sex tourism.
But the people are very open and friendly if you go to the beach and to party… you won’t have an problem getting to know someone.

What kind of club? There are realy beautiful beach resorts and sure beach bars and clubs for party and dancing.
But if you refer to some swingerclubs… or something like hedo in Jamaica, I don’t know and I don’t think so.
Kenya is more traditional and try to avoid open sex tourism.
But the people are very open and friendly if you go to the beach and to party… you won’t have an problem getting to know someone.
I have heard that there are disco club where european couple hook up with local blackboys, but i don't understeand the location if it was Malindi, Watamu or Diani,.... Also beacuse you can't ask everyone if are available,.... they are muslims and you never know how they can react.
Thanks ... Best regards

Hi all,

we are a cuckold couple (w21,m31) and plan a trip to Africa this year in August. We are interested in BBCs. Can somebody give us some good tips or is somebody looking for a couple?

Thank you.

Bye
I’m in Tanzania 🇹🇿 but I’m Indian . If you need me to serve you it will be my pleasure

Back