Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

While in the Army back in 88 - 93, I would hear my white counterparts derogatorily describe the white girls who were seen with black guys.

To an extent, I'm sure this is part of the reason that I find interracial so intriguing and began fantasizing about my then-wife going black.

You can imagine how it still is here in the south. Haven't had any name calling. But when the man I'm seeing from work and I do go out for lunch together, or meet for drinks after work, you still get all the stares from whites.
When I see a white woman out in public with a black man I stare, not because I'm raceist. I stare because I think It's hot that she is dating a black man and probably having a lot of hot sex with him. I think about her legs up in the air as he pounds her with his BBC!

Last edited:
I have had problems with black women when I am out with a Black man. They usually glare and huff around me. I just ignore them. I have had some white women make derogatory comments, I just smile because they have no clue what they are missing out on.

As I've mentioned before in other threads. my Bull will take me to social functions that consist of the 'upper crust' in our area. I have at times seen other white women casting a disapproving glance in my direction as I'm with a Black man. I get the impression that they believe he regards me as some sort of trophy or that I am a gold-digger whose only goal is to live an easy life off of his affluence. Obviously, none of them know that I am in a management position at a large corporation responsible for millions of dollars in high-tech computer infrastructure - unlike them who spend there time at luncheons and the tennis club. Interestingly enough, it's primarily the white women who are disapproving, muttering and gossiping among themselves. I haven't detected any men casing a disapproving glance at all though

I have good friends who are white that after some miscarriages were advised to adopt so they adopted 2 biraccial ******* a boy and a girl over 2 yrs. Our friends wife is a cute blonde very petite the stares she got from other white women when she was out alone with the ******* were bad. She heard all sorts of comments none of them very nice basic premise was what a slut spreading her legs for a black man she actually went thru depression because of it.

I have good friends who are white that after some miscarriages were advised to adopt so they adopted 2 biraccial ******* a boy and a girl over 2 yrs. Our friends wife is a cute blonde very petite the stares she got from other white women when she was out alone with the ******* were bad. She heard all sorts of comments none of them very nice basic premise was what a slut spreading her legs for a black man she actually went thru depression because of it.
That is such a shame. Bet she wouldn't have had the same reaction if the children were Asian... Who you decide to share your bed with is no one's business but your own! Then, to automatically assume that the children are yours biologically, without finding out the facts, is ignorant. I feel sorry for your friend.

What a horrible experience for her and her family to have to endure. My heart goes out to her/them. Hope she's found her way again and continues to look to the good in life. The bad? Well they belong to others, let them have it. Take care

When I see a white woman out in public with a black man I stare, not because I'm raceist. I stare because I think It's hot that she is dating a black man and probably having a lot of hot sex with him. I think about her legs up in the air as he pounds her with his BBC!
Me too !!!!

What a horrible experience for her and her family to have to endure. My heart goes out to her/them. Hope she's found her way again and continues to look to the good in life. The bad? Well they belong to others, let them have it. Take care

Why would anyone care or make it their business, damn fools

My lady dated only black Guys before we met and Saïd she would get a lot of dirty looks from people when she was out in public with a black man. Her ******* was also vertelt uoset the first Time that she brought hone a black Guy but that did not stop her!

The worse attitudes I got wasfrom black women, said I wasa whore then said I was the kind of woman that was theproblem with it being difficult for black women finding a black man

As I've mentioned before in other threads. my Bull will take me to social functions that consist of the 'upper crust' in our area. I have at times seen other white women casting a disapproving glance in my direction as I'm with a Black man. I get the impression that they believe he regards me as some sort of trophy or that I am a gold-digger whose only goal is to live an easy life off of his affluence. Obviously, none of them know that I am in a management position at a large corporation responsible for millions of dollars in high-tech computer infrastructure - unlike them who spend there time at luncheons and the tennis club. Interestingly enough, it's primarily the white women who are disapproving, muttering and gossiping among themselves. I haven't detected any men casing a disapproving glance at all though
Those white bitches are casting disapproval why her not me they wanted the black dick but you are enjoying and you are on his arm just laugh at them;)

Back