Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

I am sorry to hear that. You don't deserve that! You're a terrific woman, Janice! I'm glad that you have a wonderful boyfriend.

No need to feel sorry for me Hans (I think that's your name anyway).. I'm way past my parents racist attitude.. I have absolutely no time in my life for the many racist/bigots in our society, and yes unfortunately, that includes my parents and my ex-husband btw... It doesn't even bother me any more, even as we talk about it now. You would think that with me being their only baby, they would try and understand but they don't.. I do keep in touch with one girlfriend that I grew up with and a few years ago, her parents where invited over to my parents and since my friend was visiting at the time, she went along with her parents. She had been to my place many years ago and she remembered my parents had a ton of photos of me all over the house.. now she didn't see any of them.. Her Mom asked mine about me and how I was doing and my Moms answer was, " we don't know WHO you are talking about.." and she got the message very quickly and asked no more about me..it's as if I never existed to them... and again, that really doesn't bother me any more like it did years ago. Yes, I did have therapy and that's what cured the pain.. I've completely accepted how they feel and I've went on with my life with absolutely NO regrets.. Hopefully you understand.

Janice, We had known of your difficulties early on when you started dating black men. We didn't know it had left such a lasting and destructive chasm between you and your family. We are sorry.

Janice, We had known of your difficulties early on when you started dating black men. We didn't know it had left such a lasting and destructive chasm between you and your family. We are sorry.

Again Nehighlander, like I just mentioned in the above response to Hansjensen, it doesn't bother me any more and no need to feel sorry for me.. but thank you and I appreciate your concern.. From what you mentioned earlier, some of Aimie's family are a bunch of racists also.. So hopefully, they won't ever find out about her very strong lusts for black cock also.. btw, and I think I've mentioned this before but I've loved your stories..

No need to feel sorry for me Hans (I think that's your name anyway).. I'm way past my parents racist attitude.. I have absolutely no time in my life for the many racist/bigots in our society, and yes unfortunately, that includes my parents and my ex-husband btw... It doesn't even bother me any more, even as we talk about it now. You would think that with me being their only baby, they would try and understand but they don't.. I do keep in touch with one girlfriend that I grew up with and a few years ago, her parents where invited over to my parents and since my friend was visiting at the time, she went along with her parents. She had been to my place many years ago and she remembered my parents had a ton of photos of me all over the house.. now she didn't see any of them.. Her Mom asked mine about me and how I was doing and my Moms answer was, " we don't know WHO you are talking about.." and she got the message very quickly and asked no more about me..it's as if I never existed to them... and again, that really doesn't bother me any more like it did years ago. Yes, I did have therapy and that's what cured the pain.. I've completely accepted how they feel and I've went on with my life with absolutely NO regrets.. Hopefully you understand.

Yes, I understand. Janice, you're a brave and fantastic woman. :)

Again Nehighlander, like I just mentioned in the above response to Hansjensen, it doesn't bother me any more and no need to feel sorry for me.. but thank you and I appreciate your concern.. From what you mentioned earlier, some of Aimie's family are a bunch of racists also.. So hopefully, they won't ever find out about her very strong lusts for black cock also.. btw, and I think I've mentioned this before but I've loved your stories..
Thanks Janice. We are glad you have come to terms with everything. I guess the least we have worry about is me getting punched in the nose or something. What would devastate Amie would be getting shut off from her family. That is why we try to be so discreet and make sure that all her encounters are hundreds of miles away from her family and others that knew her and her family when she was young.

I can relate to this tread 110 percent. Back in high school, white boys wouldn't even give me the time of day. I was a bit overweight and felt self conscious. Things changed my freshman year when I noticed black boys paying attention to me and making me feel so good about myself. My self esteem and confidence changed and I felt somewhere where I belonged. Now this was back in the 80s and it was different times back then. I took my share of abuse , and lost some friends. I didn't care and never regretted it for a second. My parents had no idea and I had to be discreet. But nothing made me happier to date black guys and I continued all my college years as well. I envy today's generation of young women who can make those choices for themselves and can feel comfortable about it.

http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?
I dated a black guy in my age range until recently here in Chicago. You may say this is a large city and people should be fine with IR couples. Well yes they are probably as much as in NY or LA. However, I'm now with another black guy a couple of years my senior. He doesn't look his age, except, he started growing a grey beard. Now, you'd be surprized that people look like puzzled when we walk hand in hand or kiss in public. We've been meeting for a while now, but only recently I wanted to go out with him just like that. I was aware that being a student that won't be without repercussions among my friends. I'm not saying he's my bf at all. Some say he's hot, etc. but I sense they think this is too much. People on the streets don't see us as a match. I like to irritate them, but I'm not being called names - well rarely. Apart of the new attention I receive from white boys on the campus since I've been seen with black guys and have become a little borderline abusive, people in the city tend to ignore me and only address him for all interactions. While I don't have a black ownership rel, it's other people who seem to impose that view on me. It was a little like that before too with any younger date. But now it's worse. If he were a white I don't think they would be that odd to me. For me, this proves that race is still an issue everywhere, even amongst the so called tolerant people. It's only latent.

You can imagine how it still is here in the south. Haven't had any name calling. But when the man I'm seeing from work and I do go out for lunch together, or meet for drinks after work, you still get all the stares from whites.

I live in the heart of Tennessee and I haven't seen that. We all know a few guys that get jealous, but from what I see it's like the guys want to join us.

Having been born and raised in the south of the 60's interracial dating was so taboo and could even be dangerous. Just being seen with a black would solicit comments such as "her daddy didn't raise her right" and worse so there was really no such thing as "dating". As a white girl being with a black boy it was very easy to get a reputation and be labeled a multiple of names none of which were flattering. Over my many years I have seen the acceptance of interracial relationships come a long way and I'm sure they will continue to progress.

I'm in the same case of you, i have a white boyfriend and two mixed black daughters. After i have birth my first baby, my life has change, when we come outside with my boyfriend and our *******, many people are shocked... And i have loose many friends, Now it's ok, but at the sart i have also problem's with my family... People not understand why white couple have black childs....
Cause you a Whore? lol

We have found that white guys who can't get laid, have a problem with it. Those who are getting laid, don't seam to care. Some black women have let us know they don't like it at all.
A lot of black people are against IR dates. It's more political than anything else. Women whisper 'what's wrong with this guy?', and when my date is much younger they say worse things of me and her. I don't give a damn. I'm sure Adam was black and Eva a voluptuous blonde.

Back