B2W Party

Caliblack

Male
Real Person
From
CO, US
Hey guys snd gals like the title suggest I’m throwing and B2W party/kickback and y’all are invited! I’ve thrown some before and they always go great, we have lots of fun and a crazy good time. At the same time I’m starting a kik group to let people know about upcoming meetups and parties. Dm me if you’re interested

Hey guys snd gals like the title suggest I’m throwing and B2W party/kickback and y’all are invited! I’ve thrown some before and they always go great, we have lots of fun and a crazy good time. At the same time I’m starting a kik group to let people know about upcoming meetups and parties. Dm me if you’re interested
Gteetings I'm Jay! Where's the party @ bro?
Also I have reached out to another brotha from San Diego in the lifestyle about networking and working together to fulfill the high demand from hotwives who want bbc gangbangs and threesomes! We both agreed that we both often get asked by the couples that we know if we know other bulls who can join then in gangbanging their wives and we come up short because in San Diego we have no organized network of bulls. There is a huge demand but few bulls and no organization and here in San Diego we have more potential than anywhere else! Please let me know what you think about networking and getting organized so we can start fulfilling the fantasies of these hotwives in San Diego! Jay

Gteetings I'm Jay! Where's the party @ bro?
Also I have reached out to another brotha from San Diego in the lifestyle about networking and working together to fulfill the high demand from hotwives who want bbc gangbangs and threesomes! We both agreed that we both often get asked by the couples that we know if we know other bulls who can join then in gangbanging their wives and we come up short because in San Diego we have no organized network of bulls. There is a huge demand but few bulls and no organization and here in San Diego we have more potential than anywhere else! Please let me know what you think about networking and getting organized so we can start fulfilling the fantasies of these hotwives in San Diego! Jay
Dm me well talk

Please, say this event is created only by you and without BtW support

Back