Last nights party

Swinksters

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hi folks,

The wife does most of the sharing here, so I felt it was my time to not be so darn lazy and contribute a little bit myself. I have been a fan of this site longer than I can actually remember. It was my secret treasure. I did not dare share it with my long-term partner of the past. I actually struggled with some degree of shame about my dark and secret little fantasies.

However, I took no small measure of solace, knowing there were others with shared similar interests. I never, ever thought that I would I have an actual hotwife relationship. Surprise! My partner and I have been together for the better part of the year, and we just got married several months ago in March. We both started off exploring in the Kink community where we have made many friends. We made a commitment to be fully disclosed in our relationship. The saying we came up with is we want to share each other's darkness. We both have quite a bit of darkness to share. We attribute much of this to our shared childhood experiences about being sexually abused when we were quite young.

So, I was extremely apprehensive to share my fantasies around interracial hotwife stuff. I was extremely embarrassed to share one of my bookmarked videos of the site (I have about 100 saved that we now watch together), and I was stunned by her reaction. She not only was completely turned on by it, but wanted a slightly more extreme version of it to get off. Part of me was thrilled by her reaction, and part of me was intimidated.

My apologies, I don't want to go into longer the history because I want to talk about what just happened. I will briefly say we had two experiences with a lovely gentleman that took place in the recent past, and the first experience was fine, and the second was even better.

We decided to throw our first ever swing party at our house. We have two king-size beds in the house, and we got five Queen inflatable air mattresses with satin sheets. We converted the garage into one big swing room. My wife has been fully enjoying her hotwife status and has a small collection of potential lovers that she communicates with via text and social media. We invited the gentleman we had two experiences with, but he unfortunately chose to arrive with a female friend, who was highly intoxicated, and rubbed us both the wrong way. The good news is that she has been communicating with a tall, dark and extraordinarily well endowed gentleman, who actually makes a living as a model in Los Angeles. Almost sounded too good to be true. It was true, and we were delighted to make his acquaintance when he showed up for our party. He was humble, funny, gracious, tall, dark, and extraordinarily well endowed.

After fulfilling, our obligation as good hosts, we found ourselves able to enjoy ourselves and ended up naked in the group room (AKA garage) and invited our new friend to join us on the inflatable mattress (which provides an awesome bouncing effect that works really well with intercourse!). I had some understandable feelings of inadequacy during our first two encounters with her other lover, who is younger, much more endowed, and has a better body than I do. But it wasn't enough in any way to have ruined the experience. It was manageable, and I dealt with some of those feelings just fine. I was a little bit more concerned about her new lover, in that he was much more well endowed, even better looking, and was as tall as I was.

The good news for me, is there was a complete absence of any jealousy or insecurity of any type whatsoever this time. It was positively, absolutely fabulous. I laid down with her, while holding her left hand and whispering into her ear, while kissing her throughout the encounter. Her new lover could not get over how tight she was. I'm not sure if this is an inherent part of her anatomy, or a side effect of only being with women for the previous 10 years. Either way, it was quite an adjustment for her, and a distinct apparent pleasure for him. He had to keep taking breaks because he did not want to have an orgasm so early on.

I was extremely proud of my wife for being so incredibly intrepid and allowing herself to accommodate his enormous size. She reports that going down on him was even a challenge. Each time he reentered her after taking a break, she reported being surprised all over again by his enormous size. The nice thing about the way we were both laying down together head-to-head is that we had the same point of view and mutually enjoyed witnessing his enormous cock disappearing inside of her each time he thrusted in and out. What a sight. We were fully connected, fully intimate, and fully turned on together. She actually kept thanking him and me because he felt so good. I thanked him for bringing such a pleasure to my wife. He was a gentleman throughout it all.

Eventually, the three of us took a break and enjoyed the other three couples who were on the other air mattresses and sex chair that were simultaneously playing in the group room. He had some kind of photo shoot to get back to in the morning, so he asked my wife if she was interested in an encore performance. She was! So we went back to the same mattress we were on before and enjoyed more of the same. It was freaking awesome. It is so completely surreal. What I just saw feels like one of the fabulous stories that I used to read here endlessly as an outside observer.

Even though we were exhausted when the final couple left around five in the morning, we ended up in bed together ourselves. Best sex ever. I was so incredibly turned on. She kept asking if I liked being inside of her after another man was and I enthusiastically reassured her. It was my favorite thing in the world. She reminded me the next day that I was literally begging her to do this again soon. I even came up with a fantasy where I would refuse to have sex with her until she first had sex with another man. That seemed to turn her on too. I'm not sure we're going to do it, but it's a pretty sure thing that it will end up happening sooner than later knowing the two of us.

We are both hopelessly hung over as I write this post, and she's laying down on the couch reading this as I write (and I really need to spellcheck). I recently had my therapist spontaneously express her displeasure with our new lifestyle. She actually adamantly wagged her finger at me and said "what about the sanctity of marriage". I am grateful to have a place here where I can share our experiences and people can understand. This doesn't destroy the sanctity of our marriage, it is increasing it. I love my wife with all my heart. I genuinely respect and admire her. She states that she loves exploring her sexual self, and being an ethical slut, while being loved and adored by her husband. This is an incredible thing we share together. We're not interested in anybody else's ignorance, prejudice, or judgments.

Right before the party I got on Amazon and ordered her a queen of spades panties, tank top, and an ankle bracelet. We're already coming up with fantasies about wearing it out and what may develop as a result.

My apologies for not being more talented at writing erotica. I received so much stimulation and joy reading other peoples stories here for such a very, very long time. Again, I know I won super mega lotto with falling in love with a woman who actually relishes this type of exploration. I do not take that for granted. I never imagined any of this would've happened to me. I am so grateful to her. I'm also grateful to all the people that have shared their experiences here with me. I'm sorry I've been too darn lazy to just sit down and pay back by sharing some of ours. We are hoping to have our new lover come back again soon for just the three of us. I know I'll have lots more to share when that happens.

We have been so incredibly turned on today as a result of last night. However, I've been nursing a headache the last many hours so it seemed like the perfect time to just sit down and write this. That has now backfired. We are both completely overstimulated and horny as hell. As my wife just corrected all of my voice dictation mistakes in this post, I ran down and got the box with the Queen of Spades anklet. I am now going to take her clothes off, put it on her ankle, and well I guess you can guess the rest....

Back