Average sized black cocks....

I know I could take your cock in my pussy but maybe half way down my throat & willing to find out how much in my ass 9" minimum. Would love for you to tickle my cervix and fill it with cum ! Would like all 3 holes filled with cum as much as you can give me!!! We live just outside Vancouver bc Canada Where are you located?
I just left Vancouver Canada lol. I was at the Hyatt on Burrard St for a whole week. I'm back in San Diego right now.

It must suck to be that black dude with an average sized pecker. The world has conditioned women to expect the big veiny black cock, and if she sees it is merely average, it is probably a major letdown compared to an average pecker on a white guy.
Usually those black men are gay with small penises.

No, my wife dated a lot of black guys before me and she only encountered two monster sized dicks. Everyone else was average.

It must suck to be that black dude with an average sized pecker. The world has conditioned women to expect the big veiny black cock, and if she sees it is merely average, it is probably a major letdown compared to an average pecker on a white guy.
I’m an average size black guy and a get plenty of pussy …. That has never been a problem. I think it’s more women that are NOT size queens than it is and that’s where I come in😜😜😜.

I got one couple that go to BBC parties and still make their way over to this 6 inches. 1669201270510.png

I'm average sized but havent gotten any complaints yet. I'm also from the islands as well so I'm confident in what I do with mines 😝😂
Non the less everyone has their preferences so to each their own 😉
Yow, what part of TnT are you from? I was born in Point Fortin, lived in La Brea till 18, then moved to Point till 24 before coming to foreign. Anyway, nuff respect for representing us Trinis lol

Yow, what part of TnT are you from? I was born in Point Fortin, lived in La Brea till 18, then moved to Point till 24 before coming to foreign. Anyway, nuff respect for representing us Trinis lol
Grew up in Belmont, but i stay in Maraval when I'm home. And yeah you too bro, we need more reps 🇹🇹💪🏿😂

Last edited:
I feel you on this one. I consider myself a baby bbc. Plenty of guys have the same 7” I have. On sites like this plenty have way more. But I won’t hide the skills contained in the whole package. And I might not be able to satisfy some. But I sure will tell you that I’ve gotten plenty of call backs where other guys with more got dropped.
You bring your all with you and the ones who it’s for will acknowledge and appreciate it. The ones who it’s not for aren’t for you either.
Dude 7 inches is a huge dick lol. You are a BBC!!

Back