Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
James here: my gf Kelly told me she first had a black man ask her to lick his ass when she was still a high school girl-and she did cuz shes always loved how muscular and round black ass is typically. Ive seen her eat one of her studs ass for almost an hr straight... ivealso rimmed the majority of her current fuck buddies. Even the kind of homophobic ones that barely let me watch up close.

Of course shes never licked my ass but I lick hers prob several times a week and love it.

I've had it don't to me and I till u it's one of the best feeling from dick down to my balls down to the crack of my Ass she was rimming me out like she was having a 6 course meal Lol guys and girls if you have never had it done to u give it a try trust u will love it.

Well I think it's a good way to get your white sluts lady's or whores what ever they like to be call doing that after all if they say there here to worship us black guys and please us then get them to do it right and rimming is a good start on the training up of your white women God I love this post....anyone have any more input On This...?

Kelly: I like the way jay thinks! I'm 100% submissive to gorgeous dom black men with huge cocks. Most men I fuck r in great shape and have bodies u cant help but wanna lick, just like jays hehe. Most of them have big tight muscular butts, and a sexy blk ass deserves a lick whether male or female. Ive rimmed for over an hr, ive rimmed two guys at once, ive licked tight black ass with my cuck James and with a few of my gfs too... no doubt about it, its not only amazing but totally necessary to fully submit and enjoy the bbc experi imo.

Back