Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
I could not be prouder
The last photo applies to my white wife, a black man and me.

I was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his ass very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled and tasted very good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and swallowing his ass juice. My wife loved licking his ass and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole and drinking his ass juice. Naturally I was very proud of my loving wife.
I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs and then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his asshole, drinking his ass juice and for fucking my wife with his big black cock. The black man whose asshole my wife loves licking and tongue fucking is BonitoJuanito on this site.

Love that attitude
Yes she has a perfect attitude for a fine white wife.

I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking a black man's asshole and drinking his ass juice.
I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs and then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. My wife does allow me to kiss her after she takes her tongue out of a black man's asshole.
I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, little humiliating but much more exciting.
A little humiliating but much more exciting.

Up and down and up and down....
WOW!!!! Very exciting to see that beautiful white wife with her tongue deep inside the black man's wide open black asshole using her tongue to scoop the black man's ass juice out to enjoy tasting and drinking.
Her lucky white husband is going to enjoy giving her a deep French kiss after she has finished cleaning his black asshole.

Beautiful color contrast of the red couch with the beautiful blond white Lady laying on it while she feasts on a black man's asshole.
Also excellent shots of the beautiful white Ladies tongues digging deep into the black men's assholes and the white Lady looking directly into the camera while her tongue is inside a black man's asshole.
They are beautiful white Ladies that lucky to be able to enjoy feasting on the black men's assholes.
Just seeing these photos makes my tiny white dicklette twitch and leak cum, so exciting.

Hotwife Alaina licks her bulls ass. She’s never done it for her husband and pledges she will only do it for her black bull.

View attachment 6506597

This clip is from a longer video here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/can’t-stop.682839/
Her lucky white husband should be very proud of his black cock loving white slut wife that also loves licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes. Kind of exciting that she tongue fucks black men's assholes but not his.

The guy is called Mandala and he has a whole harem of obedient German sluts at his disposal.
Some of his stuff is here:
https://www.nudevista.com/?q=mandala&s=t
I would enjoy watching my wife serve as one of many obedient well trained married white sluts that are part of a black man's large Harem, the black man using my wife and all of the other obedient well trained married white sluts in any way, anytime and anywhere he desired, one at a time or any number of our white wives at the same time and in any combination.

Back