Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
That's the one thing I will never do.
Yes, you will if you get smashed outright. Put those toes up there by your ears and put the D in deep so you feel the ball sit on your asshole, then change position turn you over on your stomach have spread those ass cheeks slide in the puss lay down on top of your pushing the D in deep while talking to you. Letting how wet and warm your puss is making say his name then he says I want you to lick my ass hole. Now you know you would be all in his tongue deep.

Went straight to ass licking and polished the D got to love it had to finish her off with the D in her big asshole all the while slapping her ass. Make sure she takes the nut shot in the mouth and clean you up.
The product of good training

yes, of course. I sucked a black man a few times. Then one day I stopped by his house and started sucking him I had texted him earlier and said that I wanted to do more, so the next time, being between his legs, sucking him, I slide his cock out of my mouth and licked down to his balls and just stayed there. He took the hint and raised his legs giving me access to his wonderful black ass. my lips were against his ass so quick. pushing my tongue in him. I felt like everything was right. He got up and turned around in the chair and got on his knees and spread his cheeks. I was looking at his beautiful ass, seeing his pink ass I went in and pushed my tongue in. He reached around and pulled my face harder against him. My lord, it was so nice. Leaving that night I knew that was what I needed as often as I could get it.

yes, of course. I sucked a black man a few times. Then one day I stopped by his house and started sucking him I had texted him earlier and said that I wanted to do more, so the next time, being between his legs, sucking him, I slide his cock out of my mouth and licked down to his balls and just stayed there. He took the hint and raised his legs giving me access to his wonderful black ass. my lips were against his ass so quick. pushing my tongue in him. I felt like everything was right. He got up and turned around in the chair and got on his knees and spread his cheeks. I was looking at his beautiful ass, seeing his pink ass I went in and pushed my tongue in. He reached around and pulled my face harder against him. My lord, it was so nice. Leaving that night I knew that was what I needed as often as I could get it.
I hope he fucked you too.

Back