Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Once my wife got into her 50s we slowed down on playing. She still looked good and had a good body but she didn't feel as sexy as she used to. One weekend she was feeling horney and wanted some black dick again. We went to a bar and she scored a young black man who was 24. He asked us back to his place so we could party. When we got there he offered my wife a hit of ******* and she snorted it down so in a few minutes she was naked and had Sam's dick down her throat sucking him like a slut. Sam informs us that his roommate will be home soon and he will want to fuck my wife also and I knew she was ok with it. The roommate gets home and there is Sam squatting over my wife's mouth and my wife had her tongue in his asshole. That night those 2 black studs fucked my wife senseless and she loved it. They were so nasty and called her every name in the book.
We left and I figured she didn't want that kind of treatment again. One lazy Saturday morning Sam calls me and said i have some more of that X so why don't you and your slut wife come over so we can abuse her again. I didn't think she would be interested but she jumped at the chance to go over there. Once there she did the X and started sucking dick. They both came down her throat and was taking a break. Outside we could hear a mower going and since the curtains were wide open they saw a fat black guy pushing the mower. Sam told my wife to go outside and ask him if she could give him a BJ. Without hesitation she stood up and walked out the door buck naked and walked right up to him. In a few minutes they walked in the apartment. I thought the guy was disgusting. He was fat and all sweaty and ugly. He made my wife lick his feet, legs,chest and his arm pits. He finally let her pull his shorts down so she could lick his dick and sweaty nut sack. After a few minutes of that my wife looks up at him and asks if she can lick the crack of his ass? This fat slob turns around and tells me to spread his ass cheeks so she can get her tongue really deep. For the next 30 minutes my wife rimmed and sucked his dick. He soon sat on her face and while she rimmed his ass he jerked off and abused her tits he finally came and shot off on her chest. I had to lick his cum off my wife's chest and tits until she was clean and all the while she was rimming his black hairy asshole
Oh hell yes hot older slut her tongue way up a hairy sweaty black ass jerking my cock her pussy stretched running loads of cum

When you get a reputation around a all black apartment complex rimming is like talking to the guys. The bull I was fucking told everyone he knew what I was doing there and the word spread quickly. Now over a few months not only did I rim my bulls ass but many of his friends around the complex. I enjoyed the attention and when I would pull up to his apartment for some black dick I was asked many times to suck black asshole.

Back