Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
I remember one night at a swingers party there was a gay couple (men) one was on his back and the other was fucking him,I watched as he emptied his balls deep in his ass and as he pulled out a woman came over and rimmed his ass sucking as much cum out of his ass,his cock stood up and he exploded,I then joined her and we kissed and ate his cum together.

It's strange....when done to me, I feel like I am being ravaged...when I do it to him, I feel so submissive.
A couple of my favorites if you would indulge me....

A lady does her best, while the One Eyed Penis stares ahead impassively in silent judgement:

rimlove5.gif

Earthy and Fleshy....some images you can just smell....

rimlove1.jpg

HOT ! My wife has never done this and would never do that with me but if her bull got her to do it, I would cum in my pants watching that

I had a girlfriend years ago who lent me a book of sex stories she used to masturbate to. A few of the stories involved licking a woman's asshole. I had never done that before, not even thought about it, but the idea turned me on. When I saw next, after she was naked I flipped her onto her tummy, spread her ass and began licking and fucking her asshole with my tongue with my fingers in her cunt. It worked! lol, she got soaked and then she gave me one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had

I had a girlfriend years ago who lent me a book of sex stories she used to masturbate to. A few of the stories involved licking a woman's asshole. I had never done that before, not even thought about it, but the idea turned me on. When I saw next, after she was naked I flipped her onto her tummy, spread her ass and began licking and fucking her asshole with my tongue with my fingers in her cunt. It worked! lol, she got soaked and then she gave me one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had
My wife LOVES me to lick her asshole

That is really nice of you!

Back