Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,238 45.5%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,162 42.7%

• Total voters
I have never licked a black mans ass but its a fantasy of my hubbys while I'm taking a BBC missionary position for him to get behind us and start licking and sucking from my asshole all the way to my Black Bulls asshole including everything in between. Yes we are nasty lol.
I think it would be hot for you to kneel in front of a Black man and suck him off while your hubby kneels from behind and eats his a$$

Now this is something I could never do, I don’t care if the man is black white, green pink, yellow or blue.....stick an areshole in my face and i’ll stick a fist in yours.

Now this is something I could never do, I don’t care if the man is black white, green pink, yellow or blue.....stick an areshole in my face and i’ll stick a fist in yours.
Well, that's not a very submissive attitude. :)

I won't argue with you but I will say this: I used to have a similar opinion to yours. But I was directed to lick some ass once on a night I'd had just enough ******* to make it seem ok. And it was more than ok. It was transcendent. Not an 'acquired taste' where I had to learn to love it, but an almost instant pleasure in eating it.

I've worshipped men's asses and I've worshipped women's asses and so far I can honestly say I've enjoyed it every time I've done it.

As I said, I'm not trying to change your mind, I'm just sharing my personal experience.

Back