Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 324 11.8%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,245 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,175 42.8%

• Total voters
There was one of my wife's bull that liked too pass my wife around to his friends. One of his friends Rob fucked my wife many times when we would be there. Rob was black athletic and from Hattie originally. He was in his 20s with a nice fat jet black cock that was always hard. My wife's bull and Rob had fucked my wife many times and I could tell me was nasty and was holding back a little when I was there. I assured him what ever he wanted from my wife he could do as long as her bull approved. It didn't take long to figure out what filthy things he liked. From the first time my wife gave him a rim job he was hooked on them. His butt crack and around his asshole was corse like a black mans hair. He had a thick patch around his dick and it continued to his taint to his asshole and up his butt. My wife is a pale very white woman. I began to notice that when she is giving one of her hot nasty rim jobs while she is getting butt fucked by a black guy the hair on his asshole is breaking her lips, nose, chin and face out from his corse pubic hair. He wanted me to lick his asshole when he was getting ready to dump a load of cum in my wife so I did. It was terrible, all the corse hair, muskie smell and him telling me that l am not eating his asshole out as good as my wife. He pulled out of my wife's pussy and got on his knees and hiked his ass up and told me to spread his ass cheeks apart so my wife's tongue could get really really deep. After that night if she went to her bulls apartment I knew when she got home if Rob was there also. Her face would be broken out and I knew she had her tongue up his asshole

Is it bad or good that i can say over the years I've walked in on my wife doing this exact thing to her bull or boyfriend, MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT. Same position and everything.
I know how you feel. I'd come home from work and in our bedroom she was slobbering and sucking so loud neither would hear me come in. Sometimes I knew the guy sometimes I didn't. Sometimes other men were waiting their turn. All the time the men were black and loved the rim job my wife giving. Once every one realized I was there I went and got everyone a beer. My wife and I would start deeply
kissing for their amusement. I could taste the strong muskie smell a black mans asshole has. While we kissed the black man told me were he had pumped his cum in my wife. I pretty much knew my beautiful young wife had been butt fucked by this middle aged black man before she sucked his asshole. I have eaten out a black mans asshole while he was fucking my wife or she was sucking his big black cock. I don't care for it but it turns everyone on and those niggas don't last long when the husband of white married slut he butt fucking is eating out his asshole. After this big black man has shot a huge load of his cum in my wife's body he pulls out and my mouth would cover her pussy or asshole so I don't miss a drop. I would be between my wife's legs cleaning her up while they both made fun of me. The black guy would tell me you dam sure don't suck black man asshole as good as your slut wife. Your slut wife covers my asshole with her mouth and sucks my butt hole. She then spreads my cheeks wide so she can french kiss my black nasty hairy asshole. The whole time he is sucking my wife's young firm tits and she is telling her bull he doesn't lick a black mans asshole as good as her because he doesn't love to be a black mans white married slut

Its where a white sluts tongue should go, to show her complete dedication to the superior black man. Then to be put in her white husband/boy friends mouth in a French kiss.
I agree with you about where a white wife's tongue should go after a black man is finished enjoying a white man's wife licking and tongue fucking inside his black asshole, to show her complete dedication to the Superior black man. Then when the lucky white wife removes her tongue from the black man's asshole, it is right and proper for her to give her Inferior lucky white cuckold husband a deep French kiss, her tongue in her husband's mouth.

There was one of my wife's bull that liked too pass my wife around to his friends. One of his friends Rob fucked my wife many times when we would be there. Rob was black athletic and from Hattie originally. He was in his 20s with a nice fat jet black cock that was always hard. My wife's bull and Rob had fucked my wife many times and I could tell me was nasty and was holding back a little when I was there. I assured him what ever he wanted from my wife he could do as long as her bull approved. It didn't take long to figure out what filthy things he liked. From the first time my wife gave him a rim job he was hooked on them. His butt crack and around his asshole was corse like a black mans hair. He had a thick patch around his dick and it continued to his taint to his asshole and up his butt. My wife is a pale very white woman. I began to notice that when she is giving one of her hot nasty rim jobs while she is getting butt fucked by a black guy the hair on his asshole is breaking her lips, nose, chin and face out from his corse pubic hair. He wanted me to lick his asshole when he was getting ready to dump a load of cum in my wife so I did. It was terrible, all the corse hair, muskie smell and him telling me that l am not eating his asshole out as good as my wife. He pulled out of my wife's pussy and got on his knees and hiked his ass up and told me to spread his ass cheeks apart so my wife's tongue could get really really deep. After that night if she went to her bulls apartment I knew when she got home if Rob was there also. Her face would be broken out and I knew she had her tongue up his asshole
It must have been very humiliating and degrading to hear that black man tell you to spread his black ass cheeks apart so your white wife's tongue could get really really deep up inside his black asshole but much more exciting.

Back