Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,239 45.5%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,162 42.7%

• Total voters
Never had it done to me, so im curious i suppose. The whole setup and there certainly has to be some sort of agreement or understanding ahead of time i suppose an its reciprocal. I often wonder do women also like being rimmed. I would assume yes but you never know..
I’m somewhat shocked that you’re a black man and no one has ever done it for you. Have you ever asked for it or demanded it of a white woman? And yes, we do enjoy getting it too. It feels so good. 😋

I’m somewhat shocked that you’re a black man and no one has ever done it for you. Have you ever asked for it or demanded it of a white woman? And yes, we do enjoy getting it too. It feels so good. 😋
Well, i will definitely have to put that on my christmas list this year. LOL. Going to have to definitely add this request/demand to my arsenal. :)

Interesting topic ..i rimmed hubby long time ago and never again and and after long time saw blackedraw video but this time it was a so hot black man and defin would rimmed his ass but not hubbys again..
Exciting that you would lick a black man's asshole but not your own white husband's asshole.

You should find a hot black man and lick his asshole. You will find it very exciting.
I guess i agree with you but its little bit harder atm especially in croatia..but since its end of summer i noticed more tourist from abroad and especially usa so maybe i got lucky soon..a plus is that i work in tourism

Yeah because i did it once and definit like the idea of rimming a hot black men if he shaved his ass but would never rim again hubby, bot sure why..i am just attracted to muscular black guys..thats it
You are a fine exciting white wife that naturally loves licking muscular black men's assholes. Does your husband know that you would love to lick a muscular black man's asshole ?

Back