Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
I have surprised several women I have dated in the past when I moved from eating their pussy to rimming their ass hole. Most of them loved it ! I know I do...... There is something primal about it and it makes my big cock hard. Nothing better than eating ass to get it nice and loosened up before sicking my cock up the the butt !

One FWB I had loved to return the favor and eat mine. Dam..........

If you are lucky enough to have a woman that likes ass play and can have an orgasm from it, your in luck.

more she became his personal assrag
He did love to have my white wife be his ass rag, licking and tongue fucking inside his black asshole while he fucked my wife's big beautiful naked white TiTs and pulled and twisted her nipples in front of me. I felt humiliated and degraded as he smirked and looked down on me, seeing me, a white man that he knew loves his wife very much, jacking off and leaking pre-cum with a big smile on my face as I watched him wipe his black ass with my white wife's face and tongue. I was totally shocked, but happy, when I saw my loving white wife pull his black ass down to her face and tongue.
Strange as it may seem, I am very proud that my wife enjoyed licking and tongue fucking his black asshole even though it was very degrading and humiliating for her and me. By the way my wife and I consider that black man a good friend and he considers us his friend also. He is a very nice black man.

Attachments

• My Wife Licking San Diego Black Mans Ass 2.jpg
    My Wife Licking San Diego Black Mans Ass 2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 122
  • I Love Black Cock on My Wifes Bg Naked TiT.jpg
    I Love Black Cock on My Wifes Bg Naked TiT.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 113
He did love to have my white wife be his ass rag, licking and tongue fucking inside his black asshole while he fucked my wife's big beautiful naked white TiTs and pulled and twisted her nipples in front of me. I felt humiliated and degraded as he smirked and looked down on me, seeing me, a white man that he knew loves his wife very much, jacking off and leaking pre-cum with a big smile on my face as I watched him wipe his black ass with my white wife's face and tongue. I was totally shocked, but happy, when I saw my loving white wife pull his black ass down to her face and tongue.
Strange as it may seem, I am very proud that my wife enjoyed licking and tongue fucking his black asshole even though it was very degrading and humiliating for her and me. By the way my wife and I consider that black man a good friend and he considers us his friend also. He is a very nice black man.
Sounds like you guys really know how to party

Back